Things people do that get under my skin via internet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vs

I don't know what to wear. What are the springtime fashions this year? What are the in colors? My wildland critters hardhat was a fauxpas....What to do? What to do?

Funny enough, there is a very fine line between stagged pants and capris. Dare you bridge the gap between the traditional logger and the modern euro chic?

Maybe I should go ahead and apologize if that made some of you gag.

Are you sayin' you have the legs for capris.

After a question such as this I think one thing.

Randy you need to go kill something.

That should get your head back in the game, and bury your wondering about hammers legs way deep down where something like that belongs.

Owl

That should get your head back in the game, and bury your wondering about hammers legs way deep down where something like that belongs.

Owl

:msp_thumbup:

Owl

Yeah, ok Owl.

I am still in shock over the GOL, I am about to put a fork in my eye, to get rid of this horrid picture of Hammer in lime green capris and rayon leopard print top.
Whats up with these kids anyways, Burv ran off, probably managing a disorderly house in Fresno, Crumpler wants to leave school and join the circus, the Kid, well 'nough said there. I am out of words when it comes to the miscreants from Montana.
What happened? Gosh, I thought committing adultery was wild stuff.

hahaha, damn skippy, last time I checked my front yard wasn't poppin full of potato sprouts

Yep!!! The sheep you've been a shagging have been keeping them sprouts mowed down for ya. Is that the arrangement? You mow the yew's lawn and the yew mows yours??? ha!

Yep!!! The sheep you've been a shagging have been keeping them sprouts mowed down for ya. Is that the arrangement? You mow the yew's lawn and the yew mows yours??? ha!

oh that's how we're playin this one? prison rules? :jester:

I guess I shouldn't make Idaho mad, I don't need all the Third Reich members that it's full of comin after me :ices_rofl:

oh that's how we're playin this one? prison rules? :jester:

I guess I shouldn't make Idaho mad, I don't need all the Third Reich members that it's full of comin after me :ices_rofl:

Well you certainly did not make this particular Idaho'n mad. I'm just tickled to be in this little game of squash, As far as the skinheads go, as long as you keep your wool white, I'm sure they'll look the oooooooooooother way. Prison Rules? Never have made it bigger that county. How are you savey to the Big House Rules? Someone catch your Yewsual activities on tape aaaaaand it laaaaaaaanded you in the bighouse?:camera:

Well you certainly did not make this particular Idaho'n mad. I'm just tickled to be in this little game of squash, As far as the skinheads go, as long as you keep your wool white, I'm sure they'll look the oooooooooooother way. Prison Rules? Never have made it bigger that county. How are you savey to the Big House Rules? Someone catch your Yewsual activities on tape aaaaaand it laaaaaaaanded you in the bighouse?:camera:

hell man I've never even got a speeding ticket(living in a small town with lenient speed limits and having cops for most of your friends probably helps), I've scored about eleventeen no-seatbelt tickets tho, that's gotta be atleast the Wierd Al version of prison rules

Latest posts

Back