Thinking twice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
On a recent thread I felt that I had been attacked. I responded in kind and that was the wrong thing to do. I resorted to the same thing that had made me angry. I will try to refrain from this in future postings. I did not and still do not believe Rolin (who misspelled his own name) is actually posting because I only saw him at one meet and we only said hi. There would be no reason for him to attack me. If I am wrong about that, time will tell. I want this forum to be about chainsaw stuff and not bickering. I think some of you out there may be wondering about me. I don't want to alienate anyone. I will continue to help those that I can and try to ignore the negative. Mike

do it somewhere else

i read the thread, i believe it was "cylindar problems" pesonally, i think if there was a problem then it should have been taken up on a personal level, not on an open forum. JMO.

B

Hey Mike, don't worry, I wouldn't trade my weight in gold for the great time we all had at your place. It's all about having fun, and why wouldn't it be?
John

Mike,

Thank you for admitting your error and good luck in sticking to your new outlook. For most men, it`s far too easy to react and fight back if antagonized, it`s how we`re made, but that doesn`t justify constant hostility. I struggle with the same demons and feel lucky that I haven`t been banned everywhere yet.

Russ

Originally posted by rupedoggy
I think some of you out there may be wondering about me. I don't want to alienate anyone. I will continue to help those that I can and try to ignore the negative. Mike

I guess after all, Mike being a retired Highway Patrolman you must be used to helping people out in good and bad times. Lambert had noting but praise to say about you today when I phoned him. He explained to me that when he Shat his pants at your house you helped him get cleaned up. That's what friends are for. Your a better man than me. Why just the other day my friend crapped his pants here at my house, I showed him where my bathroom was and told him to hand me his clothes.

I had to give him a tube of Balm X and a wash cloth so he could clean up. The nice thing about it was when I put his pant in the washing machine I grabbed 300 bucks out of his wallet and told don't worry about it. It can happen to anyone.

mike ,i dont know the circumstances..
but u sound like a man willing to deal with truth..that puts u ahead of the game compared to a great many people..
goodlock..

Re: Re: Thinking twice

Originally posted by Marky Mark
I had to give him a tube of Balm X...................I grabbed 300 bucks out of his wallet and told don't worry about it. It can happen to anyone.

HAHAHAHA!

Balm X, does it help? :D

Russ

Back