• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Thinning the herd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2100 and the 084 is available your 2nd in line on the 365

the 084 wasn't priced on the open forum. I am @ 675 plus shipping on that one

Damn that 084 would make me work to hard!! At that price, damn it, might have to! Keep me up to date on the 365, that's my 1st choice.

088.JPG 089.JPG 090.JPG 091.JPG 092.JPG getting lazy in the pics, 084 loggers landing saw, 150 psi compression when i bought from stihl dealer that took it in on trade, dealer cleaned, vac tested, rebuilt carb, new impulse and fuel line/filter, installed defective master control components, and oiler over ride cable, it had a weak decomp valve so I installed following NOS parts, decomp, recoil;housing and engine shroud, runs great, very strong, has a chip out of lower rear clutch cover, woking chainbrake, chainbrake handle cracked @ bottom clutch side of window.
675 plus shipping PHO

Attachments

• 093.JPG
    093.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 10
100.JPG 101.JPG 102.JPG 103.JPG 104.JPG Decent condition, it came from local logger that was contracted to clear for pipeline in Coshocton County OH., 6 week project, when he finished he said he and his cutters didnt care for orange saws so he traded them in on new stihls.
$450 plus shipping PHO

Poulan S25da, good little saw in good shape for its age., also have an S25cva in as good if not slightly better going too.
S25DA...$50 plus shipping with bar and chain.
S25CVA (has antivibe elements, later model upgrade)...$60 plus shipping with bar and chain.
105.JPG 106.JPG 107.JPG 108.JPG 109.JPG

That was ol'capatain's last winter sorry to say, I think thats the last pics of him, but on a brighter note I have your replacement saw right here ready to work!!
Nice saw...BTW what happened to ol' capatain? Looks like a cat I had many yrs ago...many! lol

Nice saw...BTW what happened to ol' capatain? Looks like a cat I had many yrs ago...many! lol
He made it through the harsh winter but he went to the big catnip patch last spring, got him the same year as my Blazer (2000)

anybody missing a dog in southern OH
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/laf/4661239801.html
Now thats funny!!, figured this would be more entertaining than TTT
Found dog. I think it might be some kind of shepherd mix. He was staggering around in the field behind my house. He isn't friendly at all. He bit me real good when I grabbed him. I think he's just scared. He's very skinny so I think he's been lost for awhile or maybe he's sick. If you know whose dog this is please let me know.
00R0R_2RbjwwS1nkc_600x450.jpg
I think I recognize him. Does he answer to Wiley Coyote?

He made it through the harsh winter but he went to the big catnip patch last spring, got him the same year as my Blazer (2000)
Hmm...hate to hear that...kinda ironic...our cat came up missing during the brunt of a brutal winter yrs ago. :cry:

He was a good boy, loved to be held like a baby and have his belly scratched, great rodent eliminator too.

Keeps em out of impound;), used the canned foam insulation but its a fight to unpack, experimenting with lightweight stuff

Latest posts

Back