• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Thinning the herd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s25cva-$60, s25da 50 both have b/c, plus shipping, will have to get pics later

Damn I want that 475. Could cut firewood to my heart's content. Do they make Chainsaw Repair for Dummies books?

The 365 special is a *real* nice modern pro saw. Just a very slightly detuned 372. Absolutely no probs with getting parts. Will be much lighter over the poulan 475 or that big mac you are looking at.

no but there is this forum!!:laugh:

At times I wish I never found this forum. I was perfectly content with my little Homelite. Now it's too heavy, bar is too short, not enough power, I need expensive PPE, etc.

I'll see if I can convince my wife I'll be able to fix the 475. Figure I'll just throw out a few terms and that will be enough (i.e. compression, rpms, etc). I have no idea about those terms but she doesn't either.

Huskies...2100, 2101, 365
Poulan ...PP475, s25cva, s25da

Latest posts

Back