This is AMAZING

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Finally, after decades of research, testing, failures and burning flesh I have devised a foolproof ( I use that term loosely) method of of cleaning pine sap of your hands. This is just amazing, no more dousing yourself with harsh chemical that just the smell alone kills ya, why with this method is so gentle and effecient it will have you cleaned up, exfoliated, and smelling like you just got your coiffer' on. Now who wants to see this totally amazing method? Its so " state of the art" it will have you running out to buy it now. You have never seen anything like this wonder worker, I can't believe it myself so scroll on down.
Just amazing.

apinesapcleaner.jpg

Ok just some fast orange and a little scrubby thing, maybe not that amazing.

Last edited:
My brother just turned me on to peanut butter. Spread a little of it on the "infected" area before your shower and it'll wipe right off. Baby oil works well too but I can't stand the smell.

My brother just turned me on to peanut butter. Spread a little of it on the "infected" area before your shower and it'll wipe right off. Baby oil works well too but I can't stand the smell.

You poor guy. This is why I posted, I want to stop the senseless abuse and waste of peanut butter, mayo, baby oil ( cant stand the smell either), and clorox.

For some reason it's a little harder to find, but I like the Fast Orange without the pumice.

If i've been working all day, and cleaning my hands periodically, for lunch, etc., the pumice ends up abrading my skin, leaving it raw and red. The 'smooth' stuff, with a soft bristle brush, dissolves all the oil and gets it off the skin without taking so many skin cells with it.

Might dry it out a bit, but hand lotion takes care of that.

These, by the way, are the best brushes for cleaning your hands (buy the dozen):

Philbert

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=2&p=10259&cat=2,42551
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back