This is AMAZING

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gaythread.gif

I admit its a little lame but I felt I should post it to enlighten all the idiots who are always coming up with really unbelievable methods of removing pine sap and treating things like poison ivy with bleach.
Its not really my sole intention to enlighten them either, this thread is kinda like a boot up the rectum of all those idiots who keep dousing themsleves with gas, bleach, mayonanise and even peanut butter.
Now Ljute, I don't really know you but you sound like one of those idiots. Thanks for posting now go put some gas on your hands and make sure you stay the heck away from me.

I admit its a little lame but I felt I should post it to enlighten all the idiots who are always coming up with really unbelievable methods of removing pine sap and treating things like poison ivy with bleach.
Its not really my sole intention to enlighten them either, this thread is kinda like a boot up the rectum of all those idiots who keep dousing themsleves with gas, bleach, mayonanise and even peanut butter.
Now Ljute, I don't really know you but you sound like one of those idiots. Thanks for posting now go put some gas on your hands and make sure you stay the heck away from me.

Well dano, I don't have any fast orange here, and I have pine sap on my arms. However I do have peanut butter. mmm

Me too, like alter ego's or split personalities, which is it? lol I do like fast orange but it goes fast aront here lol.

In all actuallity the little scrubby and some warm water get the sap right off, a little F. O. gets the little bit of sticky residue off. And it does it fast.

I do get a little pissed off when a full grown man advises me to rub chemicals on my body in hopes of curing some little thing. I mean come on, what does he think I am? As stupid as him?

And just for the record I can go all day with my hands stuck up with sap, eat my lunch, whip it out to piss etc. I went to pick my kid up at daycare and all the teachers were freaking out about how gross my hands were. I said" you just wiped my kid's butthole, now who's gross?"

Last edited:
In all actuallity the little scrubby and some warm water get the sap right off, a little F. O. gets the little bit of sticky residue off. And it does it fast.

I do get a little pissed off when a full grown man advises me to rub chemicals on my body in hopes of curing some little thing. I mean come on, what does he think I am? As stupid as him?

And just for the record I can go all day with my hands stuck up with sap, eat my lunch, whip it out to piss etc. I went to pick my kid up at daycare and all the teachers were freaking out about how gross my hands were. I said" you just wiped my kid's butthole, now who's gross?"

Lol proper hygiene is not a prerequisite for tree care but you will get more return business if you are slick. I like climbing in my Armonie!

not lol

Just how does one recover from that one??

Not liking hall and oats aint cutting it there! lol

How to recover? Ya don't.

In the mid 80's my friends uncle was a manager for rock venues who play at The SPectrum and other places I can't even remember the names of . Billy Squire was one dude we had met and actually passed the dutchie with, I was like 14. We met a lot of people, Darryl and John were some of the few. Its not like we were great friends and shared great conversation and back then I really didn't appreciate their music though I do now. I don't recall ever seeing them dressed in drag though I thought the one with the moustache was a fag as with Mr. Squire who I never understood why anybody could listen to him and watching him dance was sickening.

For some reason it's a little harder to find, but I like the Fast Orange without the pumice.

If i've been working all day, and cleaning my hands periodically, for lunch, etc., the pumice ends up abrading my skin, leaving it raw and red. The 'smooth' stuff, with a soft bristle brush, dissolves all the oil and gets it off the skin without taking so many skin cells with it.

Might dry it out a bit, but hand lotion takes care of that.

These, by the way, are the best brushes for cleaning your hands (buy the dozen):

Philbert

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?c=2&p=10259&cat=2,42551
attachment.php

I buy them myself ,they are fantastic. Lee Valley a great Canadian company!
Although they don't make the nail brushes they do ma have a knack of finding the greatest little products.They also have their own line of tools, called Veritas

Just how does one recover from that one??

Not liking hall and oats aint cutting it there! lol

Trust me, MDS, it's not a pretty sight, unless your into that sort of thing. I'm pretty sure you're cool but I wonder 'bout dano from time to time. Makes me think of another H & O classic.

Private eyes, are watching you
They see your every move

Why not just wear cheap surgical gloves?
Cheap flour to keep lubed inside. Ya can take 'em off and on all day.
Use them until ya get a rip in 'em. Then toss 'em..what $.20 max a pair??
And also same for auto oil/greasy work. Can clean with solvent while wearing.
And the thick green chemical resistant ones are even better.
Maybe I'm taking this thread too serious..when I shouldn't.
Anyways..just "food for thought"..whatever..do what ya wanna do..
Bes2ya!...J2F

Back