This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IN RESPONSE TO WHY LURKERS are dubbed so:
!st, thanks for the response. I also googled it & you're right on!
This thread is an example of why there may be so many "lurkers". I, for 1, don't know if this 'cat' fight is fun between 2 friends....or hatred or jealous kids! I'm not too confrontational, unless an ignorant fool mouths off to my face. I joined this site to learn, and being quiet for a couple years taught me plenty. Think I'll shut up & wait for a more intelligent thread to start. Just sayn'!

Last edited:
If I don't like the way the thread or the whole forum for that matter is going, I'm going to vote with my feet. I'll just leave and find another forum to read, won't make a big deal about, just disappear into the ether. Nobody on the site will care, nor do I expect them to.

The only person who should be concerned about the way the forum is heading is the owner. Fewer posters ultimately means less ad revenue.

Whats an arborist?

Yes, was thinking the same thing at the same time... and have been baffled ever since. Speachless in fact. I don't know what to say about the subject and I hope no one
has gotten the impression that I would or even should know.

However I do know what a Master Blaster is... and sadly, once again I am unable to comment at this time other to say that between him, MDS and me that this sight has now truly signed its own death certificate. I don't know what they were even thinking.

But thanks for having us, sorry about the mess.

:buttkick:

I'm a treeman, and just an occasional poster on the tree forums....but felt motivated to add something here. I honestly think facebook has a lot to do with guys deserting the forums, and the absense of new blood getting on board. I personally don't have a Facebook page....looks like inviting a lot of trouble, potentially. But having just spent 3 days at the recent tci expo, more than any previous year, any talk of social and business neworking was with reference to Facebook. I mean, I seemed to be the only fkcer who didnt do that stuff.....everyone talking about liking or was it tagging, who knows, i was just like, WTF ?Might be a faze or the writing could be on the wall. Time will tell. If you have good, regular contributors, hang on to em. A little less banning too perhaps....one banning might result in 5 boycotts.

Hell Reg, I can call anybody anything, post pics of my sawed off shotgun, tell women to shut up, AND never be moderated on FB.

But in all essence I don't really like to get into it with the outside world. You know, " What happens on Arborsitsite, stays on Arboristsite"

And that brings us back to the question " What is an arborist"? Are you one?

Back