This is impressive!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work but at 6:25 that huge piece of trunk swinging over the nearby climber didn't look good on the crane op's part. That climber throws up his arm like he'd deflect what looks to be over a one ton lift. It's also SOP in the arb business to be tied in twice but on the trunk cuts only one tie in is being used.

That was some great team work easing over that last section of trunk!

There's always a "good enough" reason...........;)
What class were you in?
My baby brother jumped Egypt ,Panama , and was a CO in the 82nd when they jumped Granada.
His best friend ended up as a CO with the Old Guard.
They had done ROTC and then Jump School together.
They were always number 1&2 in everything.
They were good.
Promoted ahead of the Ring Knockeds I'm pretty sure.
My brother was injured in Ranger School and couldn't finish.
Rick did and went to the Old Guard eventually.
Brother got a Bronze Star. Proud of him.
Still real active in Airborne groups. And SF.
I was at the other end of the service.
Never any awards in Special Weapons.

What class were you in?
My baby brother jumped Egypt ,Panama , and was a CO in the 82nd when they jumped Granada.
His best friend ended up as a CO with the Old Guard.
They had done ROTC and then Jump School together.
They were always number 1&2 in everything.
They were good.
Promoted ahead of the Ring Knockeds I'm pretty sure.
My brother was injured in Ranger School and couldn't finish.
Rick did and went to the Old Guard eventually.
Brother got a Bronze Star. Proud of him.
Still real active in Airborne groups. And SF.
I was at the other end of the service.
Never any awards in Special Weapons.

I went thru jump school in Jan. of 1975. We were the first class in Army history to have females in it. There weren't any in our company, but were in others. We'd see them from time to time.

There were a total (supposedly) of seven females. Two dropped out in the first week. One was injured and dropped out and at least two graduated. Not sure what happened to the rest.

I went thru jump school in Jan. of 1975. We were the first class in Army history to have females in it. There weren't any in our company, but were in others. We'd see them from time to time.

There were a total (supposedly) of seven females. Two dropped out in the first week. One was injured and dropped out and at least two graduated. Not sure what happened to the rest.
That was after my running around the fields at Bennington and before he did. Lol.
There are a few years between us.

Back