This is one way to heat your car!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRE1992

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I saw this earlier, thought it was funny and had to share. Maybe it's a member on here. :msp_biggrin:

1363614664-In-Soviet-Russia-YOU-MAKE-YOUR-OWN-WARMTH.jpg

Years ago my uncle had a VW van. Those air cooled motors were not known for having good heater. So he put a fish house stove in it. Like previously mentioned, they draft well! lol But it was the only vw van that was warm to ride in!

Ted

Just want to make sure it's secure in an accident. I can remember a VW bug with a kerosene heater. I guess wood would be slightly safer in a crash.

Chuck

Years ago my uncle had a VW van. Those air cooled motors were not known for having good heater. So he put a fish house stove in it. Like previously mentioned, they draft well! lol But it was the only vw van that was warm to ride in!

Ted

I put a propane camping heater in mine. They did have a factory option that actually burned gasoline from the main tank, but I never had one.

I put a propane camping heater in mine. They did have a factory option that actually burned gasoline from the main tank, but I never had one.

a good buddy of mine had one of those and it blew up. glad i wasn't riding with him that day they were on the passenger side. he was ok but the heater dint make it or the passenger seat. but they put out lots of heat!

Latest posts

Back