This is what happens when you buy too many chainsaws!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link doesent work, it just goto msn and says "find video" in the search box.

i'm guessin' that isn't gonna be a popular camo pattern in the tree stand this year....:jawdrop:

when you buy too many sawz u will wish they were all STIHL!!!!!!!;)

How can I feel sorry for the guy, he refused treatment so he could stay in a freak show and has the gall to complain about his condition and not being able to provide for his kids!?! The word 'moron' comes readily to mind. Sheesh! *still shakin' my head*

iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!

:cheers:

Serge

I think that I read that it turned out to be a simple vitamin deficiency or something simple and that he is now on the mend.

Just checked - yup, Vitamin A Click Here.

Sprig - That decision of his may have been because he had given up due to all that he had lost.

I dunno.

I think that I read that it turned out to be a simple vitamin deficiency or something simple and that he is now on the mend.

Just checked - yup, Vitamin A Click Here.

Sprig - That decision of his may have been because he had given up due to all that he had lost.

I dunno.

I think you're right Larry. Sounds like he may be on the mend, hopefully he'll regain some of what he lost and feel better about life and himself and get to be with his kids again, must be miserable for them watching dad go through this.

I wouldn't of waited so long to give up. The first one of those on me and I'll off myself. I can't stand to have anything on me that shouldn't be there. Heck tiny mole's aggrivate the crap out of me.

Pollard

Pollarding may be a good technique for this. I don't know the appropriate season for this though. He should possibly be checked out with a resistograph to see if any other defects are apparent.:buttkick:

Latest posts

Back