This weekends haul

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAJON

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Had a tornado come thru Wednesday night so we helped out and made the best of it. Tons of trees down less than 1/4 mile from the house. This was one red oak. Didn't measure it but welll over three feet at the base. Made me remember why I try not to mess with big trees. Some how I forget every other year or so:bang:

Had a tornado come thru Wednesday night so we helped out and made the best of it. Tons of trees down less than 1/4 mile from the house. This was one red oak. Didn't measure it but welll over three feet at the base. Made me remember why I try not to mess with big trees. Some how I forget every other year or so:bang:

that is super nice great score

Great haul and that is some super firewood, be in a t-shirt and shorts in January when you stuff the burner with that!!

Dam nader already, wont be long around here either.

It started before Christmas here. This is the third one in the local are in the past 6 months. We are having some crazy weather. Ours are nothing like what you have out there. They don't stay on the ground long here due to all the hills/mountains.

Latest posts

Back