Thought that I'd post some photos of

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
my meager collection. I also have a David Bradley somethingoranother, but I didn't feel like moving some stuff to get to it.

I gotta say that one of these saws looks a little out of place :p .

Well I'm only half way there, I only have 4 saws (running) and 2 parts saws, but I hope to catch up in a year or two. I like the Jony's I havent had one in my hands yet but still hoping.

They all look pretty good to me. :) I don't have any J-reds myself,but I'm supposed to get a couple of them in to work on,tune up,etc.I'll test them out,never ran one before.

Now, now, Mc Bob, don't discourage a saw addict from trying a Jonsered.

You know what that say: Once you've ran a red & black, you'll never go back!

;) :D :laugh:

once you go red and black you never go back !!!!!! i love it :p . ill have the t shirts made up. to be honest, my biggest problem is all my parts saws run save one,a 268 thst needs a ring(i just yesterday one one on epay). so thatll live again no doubt. heres my inventory, johnnyreds: 621,70,910e,im down to 2 670s i super and one champ a husky 268, a echo cs4400 (like new used once dont want) and a homleylite 330 that runs good but i have no use for. thats my current inventory of dust collectors if theres somthin you want dont be shy the only thing i want for myself is one 670 and maybe the 910 if i ever find a seal.

I took a quick pic of a few of my Husky saws. My son wanted to throw one Stihl in. Maybe someday I will take some pics of the others by brand.

Bill

Bill, those are some nice huskies you got there. looks like 2 2100s, a 3120, a 136, what looks like a 272, and perhaps a 372/1xp, and what I think is a 346XP too. plus I think a Stihl 044/046. and theres what I'm pretty sure is a 65 or 70 there too.

oldsaw-addict said:
Bill, those are some nice huskies you got there. looks like 2 2100s, a 3120, a 136, what looks like a 272, and perhaps a 372/1xp, and what I think is a 346XP too. plus I think a Stihl 044/046. and theres what I'm pretty sure is a 65 or 70 there too.

Close on ID but not quite
back row left to right 298, 2100, and 3120.
Next row L-R 65, 365, and 272.
The front row L-R 066, 136, and 346

Bill

Wedge, I'll take a dozen of those shirts in XL. I took some poetic license with an existing expression, & have a funny story about it, but it would be way politically incorrect to tell it here. What kind of shape is your 70 in? I haven't spent much time with mine, but it clearly needs a few parts.

Nice collection of Huskies, Bill G. Your photo made me re-realize something that I already knew--chainsaws photograph much better outdoors. Chainsaws...outdoors...correlation?

Last edited:
my 70 was bought new by my grandpa its a good runner but a bit of a paper weight. its basically a hanger like the 621 and that old 2 man thing that is about 60 years old

I happen to find my 70 VERY impressive with a chisel chain, 24" bar, and 8T rim. Its a rather nice machine when you have the right setup on it.

its not junk by any means but its a little tubbyer than i like. im kinda curious how my 910 e will stack up.

Thanks for the info, OSA. I gave my 70 a quick glance last night (had another little project to do) & it seems complete, but someone did some improvising on the AV mounts. I'll try to get a close-up photo tonight.

Wedge, what 2 man saw do you have? My apologies if you've altready listed it. It sounds like you've got some decent saws, even if not running/needing parts. You might get some takers here, or maybe make a little more $$ on eBayware (I like your epay!).

Latest posts

Back