Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the shipping.

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

Arrowhead will that fit my Dolmar 9010?

I would be totally down for that:hmm3grin2orange:

I jusr sent eric a pm on modding a saw. What a very nice offer. I never heard of some one modding a saw before I became a member here. Now I keep thinking I want one. I would love to have my 460 done up. Or maybe my 064 once I get the crankseals replaced.

Andy your saw is here safe and sound... BTW this is a nice looking saw ... I'll get to work on it soon and start a thread.

Just wanted to thank Work Saw Collector (Stephen) for the really nice muffler!! also still have the 084 parts available.
Merry Christmas to all!!!

I sure wish I knew if that would fit a P52 or 064? I just don't know very much about what bars will work on them?

Get a large mount husky for the P52. Only takes a few minutes to file the slot.:smile2:

I sure wish I knew if that would fit a P52 or 064? I just don't know very much about what bars will work on them?

I've got a bar with that mount on a P60. The oiler hole clogs quickly with sawdust for some reason that I haven't investigated yet.

Stihl .325 Picco 67dr .063ga

In the giving spirit of the holidays

Stihl 325 .063ga 67dr, Has them wavy bumper links. Picco safety. new, only test cut on a apple tree branch

Free to anyone who can use it. Padded envelope USPS

Duane

Coil, possibly a Homelite..? Part number 10235 -A
attachment.php

And a gas tank, probably a Homelite Weedwhacker Part# 94445
attachment.php

Still have this recoil from the Lombard
attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back