Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was quick . I've tried spinning smaller loops together to be longer . It was probably not the best way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've done that but I'm out of oregon presets. I hate to use 2 presets and have a piece of chain leftover. Not so bad on all new but used ones are hard to match up cutter length.

I've done that but I'm out of oregon presets. I hate to use 2 presets and have a piece of chain leftover. Not so bad on all new but used ones are hard to match up cutter length.

I don't have a lot of stuff to offer this year, so I thought I could do that for you - you participate a lot. Not hard to match up the cutters with a grinder - trick is to use the best chain for the 'donor' portions, which may be counter-intuitive. Then grind the links down to match. Re-sizing a chain smaller is a bit easier.

Philbert

Ok guys here is my next contribution, All is ask is it does not get sold for profit, if you get tired of it pass it on to a fellow AS member to enjoy. It is supposed to be a running video, let me know if it works

First saw, it kept me warm all last winter,
140 psi comp on my gague, Runner!! 16" hard nose chain is 70% or so. Just cover shipping.

Merry Christmas

Ok guys here is my next contribution, All is ask is it does not get sold for profit, if you get tired of it pass it on to a fellow AS member to enjoy. It is supposed to be a running video, let me know if it works

First saw, it kept me warm all last winter,
140 psi comp on my gague, Runner!! 16" hard nose chain is 70% or so. Just cover shipping.

Merry Christmas

Heading to MS460WOODCHUCK Enjoy my friend

Right! I was 55 posts down working in this.
f3d8f7bb5c1637b37ccf33ee8171e13a.jpg

Back