Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this truly is a great community we have here. I,m going to have to search when I get home for some more treasure to offer.

You best just relax the rest of the day ! Playing on the puter can't help !

I got my one thing I wanted in here , So you don't have to worry bout me scafing things up ! LOL Can't say someone else won't be hogging things up ! But it happens every year .
I am trying to give way more than I get . Sure nice to see everyone get something .
This year I was able to do much better with my gifts , sure makes me feel good making up for other years I couldn't ! Plus I am stihl digging , just haven't found much else yet .
I agree john,,, I wish now I didn't sell the shop out,,, I would have had something for everyone,,, I am kicking myself for selling it,,,, trust me,,, I am taking it easy,,,, I told them today I would prefer to get kicked in the nuts then go through this again,,, the pain is unbelieveable

I agree john,,, I wish now I didn't sell the shop out,,, I would have had something for everyone,,, I am kicking myself for selling it,,,, trust me,,, I am taking it easy,,,, I told them today I would prefer to get kicked in the nuts then go through this again,,, the pain is unbelieveable

I know we aren't supposed to ask for anything, but I'd take some oxy, I'm sure you have plenty, we could just keep it on the down low ...

I'll kick you in the nuts Scott. I'd love to contribute.

Up for shipping price only...
ProMac 610 parts... Almost everything
Craftsman 42cc parts, cylinder and piston trashed.
Some Homelite Super XL parts...
Inquire about anything... I like using flat rate boxes.

4fcd0390dec1fc9b4872dccf4bc4ec11.jpg

Claimed by dave53223 Well, in appreciation of all the info and inspiration I've received from y'all fellers. I felt obligated to come up with something. It's not much, but a functional 20" bar, 3/8 - 0.050. I can include a chain, it was sharpened funny so not sure if you will use it or not. I will flip for the shipping, you can drop a few bucks in the bell ringers coffer to pay me back.
e66ca82de847caaa8da178bdf0d1878a.jpg

Latest posts

Back