TIPS and tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man I was half asleep one time and the girlfriend put her hairspray next to my spray deoderant. I stank like hell but my pit hair sure had volume.

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Did your deodorant, keep those yellow stains off her shoulders ?? :laugh: :laugh:

What about using funnels?
Any tips on dismantling a slash pile for firewood?
So far it has been alot of work, but the wood is free!

I also don't buy chevys.

Get a Dodge 4X4 with big gnarly tires and (no Chevys or Fords) hook to the logs with a chain and pull 'em out where you can get to them - that's how I do it! Matt

All right bump r you're right, I was just kidding around. That is a very good point.But let me ask you somethin', would ya rather doctor up your burger with bar oil or brush your teeth with Desitin (diaper rash ointment) ?Was out havin fun with the boys one night and was a little groggy the next AM. WOOOWWWW!!!! Thatll put hair on yer chest! The wifey-poo thought it was "funny"

No prob, hydra, I'd hate it to get too clinical in here - a bit of humor is always welcome.

Desitin, huh? I remember back when I was a kid, that "Aim" tooth gel first came out. We just happened to have a tube of Prell shampoo and a little brother in the house... Yeah, it was fun 'til Mom heard the ruckus!

Tor clean/filter cruddy gas, use a piece of cloth with a coffee filter on top of it and filter the gas through it into a clean container (not styrofoam). This gets rid of all the bad stuff that could hurt your saw.

I use an old gear oil bottle with the "pointy squirter top".

attachment.php

I did that until I found a universal cap with a "toggle" spout. Now I get all the control I need with a 1 gallon jug. No transferring to the little gear oil bottle. When I push the spout to one side, it doesn't even leak. I had the top pop off a gear lube bottle once...it leaked...:angry:

Mark

tip's

Here is a tip for those who cut of the beaten trail. Buy a real logger tool belt!
Something that has wedge pouches and a Axe holder. For me it means I have everything with me and don't leave anything in the truck. Plus you look like you know what you are doing!:D

What about using funnels?
Any tips on dismantling a slash pile for firewood?
So far it has been alot of work, but the wood is free!

I also don't buy chevys.

Get a Dodge 4X4 with big gnarly tires and (no Chevys or Fords) hook to the logs with a chain and pull 'em out where you can get to them - that's how I do it! Matt

My Jeep Grand Cherokee is a Dodge engine/drivetrain.
Is that good enough?
:rockn:
I love my Jeep, It is a nice size for running around here and has yet to get stuck in the mud or snow.
And I cart the whole family around in it too.
And I have a trailer for haulin wood.

Austin1 said:
Here is a tip for those who cut of the beaten trail. Buy a real logger tool belt!
Something that has wedge pouches and a Axe holder. For me it means I have everything with me and don't leave anything in the truck. Plus you look like you know what you are doing!

I need one of those!

Alright Roger... I just put you on my "list"...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :help:

Gary

Uhhuh or uhoh, Sooo, if I make it to Sequim, mebbe I should watch out for creampie covered with relish meant for my Pooplaun. If I've left my Pooplaun at home, and you aim for my beaming smilie face, just aim away from the camera (s):jester: :givebeer:

No prob, hydra, I'd hate it to get too clinical in here - a bit of humor is always welcome.

Desitin, huh? I remember back when I was a kid, that "Aim" tooth gel first came out. We just happened to have a tube of Prell shampoo and a little brother in the house... Yeah, it was fun 'til Mom heard the ruckus!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah I got a little brother too. we've got some good memories of back when. Funny now but sore a$$es then. I was about 12 before I realized a wooden spoon was a cooking utensil!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah I got a little brother too. we've got some good memories of back when. Funny now but sore a$$es then. I was about 12 before I realized a wooden spoon was a cooking utensil!!

My Mom didn't think it was very funny when she broke the wooden spoon on my rear and I started laughing-til dad got home:cry:

My tip for the day is....

Never let your older sister convince you to rev up a gyro-top and stick it in your hair!

I still havent recovered.

Uhhuh or uhoh, Sooo, if I make it to Sequim, mebbe I should watch out for creampie covered with relish meant for my Pooplaun. If I've left my Pooplaun at home, and you aim for my beaming smilie face, just aim away from the camera (s):jester: :givebeer:

HAHAHAHA! You come to Sequim, Buckley, or Deming... and the first beer is on me!:biggrinbounce2:

Gary

Tip

Do not take a leak on an electric fence.

My cousin and I were out feeding our livestock one day and he said he had to "go." I said, take a leak on the fence. It was the kind that has a pulse and I would touch the wire in between current zaps. Well, he was not sure at first, so I laughed and walked away. In about 10 seconds he let out a huge yell. You got it, he had a serious lack in better judgement.

In case you're wondering, he did have kids after that, so things must not have been charred too much.:biggrinbounce2:

Do not take a leak on an electric fence.

My cousin and I were out feeding our livestock one day and he said he had to "go." I said, take a leak on the fence. It was the kind that has a pulse and I would touch the wire in between current zaps. Well, he was not sure at first, so I laughed and walked away. In about 10 seconds he let out a huge yell. You got it, he had a serious lack in better judgement.

In case you're wondering, he did have kids after that, so things must not have been charred too much.:biggrinbounce2:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Been there. Done that.

Been there!!!

You need to apply science to the problem. I was 13, and figured out that if you were in rubber boots you couldn't get a shock... a bet with a buddy... pee away.. BLAMO, I was back about 10 feet on my back.. wet grass on the backs of the legs is a real good conductor!:( It was also one of those 10 mile fences... Never again.. but with all the places to pee, why choose an electric fence anyhow???

Last edited:
Back