TN get together June 18th /build off testing date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were kinda easy to recognize there stumpy. :msp_biggrin:

:popcorn:

Yea me and Stumpman had the front corner of the tent held down through the storm. It did about get away from us a few times. :D

I had no worries about the two of you. There was enough weight there to hold things down. It was the tall, skinny guy on the other corner that we about said good-bye too.

I had no worries about the two of you. There was enough weight there to hold things down. It was the tall, skinny guy on the other corner that we about said good-bye too.

LMAO! Yea, I seen that one too. Yea me and Stump had no problems at all. Poor lil guy bout flew away with the tarp there once did'nt he? :laugh:

Wendell, it was good to meet you too buddy. I appreciate running that 7900 too. :rock:

Yea me and Stumpman had the front corner of the tent held down through the storm. It did about get away from us a few times. :D

Ya, we shared a "moment" didn't we. Good thing lightning didn't strike us dead right then. Would beesome rumers started about why we were so close together. Don't worry Anthony, It's our lil secret.

Here you go with the fat jokes agian. Good thing I had all those suasage bisquits that mornin..
I guess I missed the other feller when he about blew away.

Lol, yea I kept thinking about how my head was against that dang tarp with the lightning striking all around. I was picturing 20 sawfreaks getting struck by lightning in the Tennessee newspapers. Would have been a front page story for sure.

Yea, appreciate you keeping the secret too. My ole lady would be pissed :D

Lol, yea I kept thinking about how my head was against that dang tarp with the lightning striking all around. I was picturing 20 sawfreaks getting struck by lightning in the Tennessee newspapers. Would have been a front page story for sure.

Yea, appreciate you keeping the secret too. My ole lady would be pissed :D

I seen the look in yer eye's & could tell what you was thinkin.."Man I wish Stumpy was wearin his daisy dukes & cutoff shirt. He would look so hawt in that right now. I hope he can't see the tent I've pitched thinkin about him in his outfit."

No, really, I was thinkin the same thing about the lightining.

Last edited:

yeah I seen daylight under both of his feet @ the same time on one or two occasions!!!! but I got to give it to him,,, He hung on there!!!!! was beginning to make me a bit nervous when the lightning started poppin on the hill side!!!!

Yo!!! Stumpmiester,,,Send me a PM with Shipping addy and your cell #,,, I gots some husky goodies for ya well trade for something real easy!!!

It was great to meet ya and slosh back a lil of that blended whisky you wuz drinkin,, I havent made it home yet stuck in NOLA with 4 saws in tha Hoopty!!!!

By the way Terry, I think I got yer moneys worth out of the porta crapper. :biggrinbounce2:

No doubt,,, You did blow it up!!!!!

Last edited:
yeah I seen daylight under both of his feet @ the same time on one or two occasions!!!! but I got to give it to him,,, He hung on there!!!!! was beginning to make me a bit nervous when the lightning started poppin on the hill side!!!!

Yo!!! Stumpmiester,,,Send me a PM with Shipping addy and your cell #,,, I gots some husky goodies for ya well trade for something real easy!!!

It was great to meet ya and slosh back a lil of that blended whisky you wuz drinkin,, I havent made it home yet stuck in NOLA with 4 saws in tha Hoopty!!!!

No doubt,,, You did blow it up!!!!!

Good to meet you too buddy. I remember seein ya under the tent during the storm on yer phone. I figured you was texting yer a$$ good bye. I really enjoyed havun a few with you & Terry, good times. .
Boy I hate that blue stuff in the crapper, it must be spring loaded. I still got smurf balls.

Latest posts

Back