TN get together June 18th /build off testing date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
folks this one is going to be one to not miss if you can at all make it. theres folks coming from all over some even over a 1000 miles away. theres lots of wood for cutting cookies even a log for milling.
there will be many ported work saws for people to get there hands on and see for themself what a good work saw can do. i plan to start the build off saw testing at 9am all are invited to see the testing from start to finish. we will eat lunch as soon as the testing is done or around noon if the testing goes fast. theres always lots of good food and plenty of cold drinks to keep you fed and thirst quenched. i will have some shade set up for you guys to get out of the sun when needed. any body have any questions or concerns just give me a pm or post up . the gtg will be held at
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840

there should be lots of video to wqatch with 23 saws in the build off ,then some square wood runs,and just lots of saws a screaming all day long.

there is lots of room for folks that want to come early and pitch a tent or park a camper.

My wife & I were just talkin about that. We're gonna try to come down the afternoon before & pitch a tent. :msp_w00t:

What time would be best to arrive on Fri??

id say any time after noon on friday ill be able to be around some where close

i think there will be a few of you arriving on friday evening and pitching a tent. i will have the bon fire ready and if evryone arrives early enough ill throw some grub on the grill. may even have a few cold ones on ice for those of who that partake in the brew.

Terry, are you gonna do the square wood cuts in the 50cc,60cc,70cc,etc, too?

Any one bringing the wifes along this time? Mine's been nagging me wanting to come and see what all the fun is about.:laugh:

If I brought my wife it would mean I'd have to leave the event early cause she was bored:msp_mad:, Aint gonna happen:msp_smile:

I carve at the house so my wife is tired of hearing saws run. She's glad to see me go run saws anywhere else but the house as long as she gets some peace and quiet:clap:

Latest posts

Back