TN get together June 18th /build off testing date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife like the GTGs and will probably be with me if I can make it.
I bought the GTG mobile for when she gets bored.
Home away from home.

Mike

baileys has really hooked us up for gtg swag. i hold in my hand a signed copy of the HIGH CLIMBERS AND TIMBER FALLERS book. man the pictures in this thing are amazing. we have a lot of other goodys that will be drawn for by the guests. we need thank gregg and the baileys folks for sending gifts.

Thats pretty cool man. Bailey's is an awesome place for sure. I'm really excited to meet all you fellows. Be good to put some faces to all the cats on here. I'm just glad it's kinda close to my house. I think I'm about three hours away. Hell, I've drove further than that just to buy saws. :D

This may have been mentioned in the build off thread,but I missed it. What fuel mix are we going to be using 50:1,40:1 etc?

Found out my wife won't be able to take off of work till 1:00 Fri. :msp_mad: We'll leave then & take about 9 hrs to git there. So we should git there about 10:00 or 11:00 fri night.

i have all but one log set up and ready for you guys to cut away. if theres not enough wood at my gtg then well there should have been.

If theres not enough wood then we'll just keep going south in your back yard, Fellin & Cuttin (hope you own it :) )

If the temps dont drop some it might be real easy to tell who's saws were built beyond the "worksaw" level. These 95 degree days might take its toll on some if they are run all day.

There's been some weird things going on here yesterday. I couldn't get on with my phone. It kept saying it was updating servers.

Back