TN get together June 18th /build off testing date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i sent them both personal messages with read reciepts so that i know they got it. we will see if they contact me. they have till the 10th for the chain money

Im gonna throw the halfwrap back on my saw. What is everybody doing about dawgs?

Ive got the big dawgs from Baileys, a stock inner, and a set of my slicks...

I'm going to leave the large oem on mine. I wasn't planning on taking them off.

youll be fine with the large oem spikes. thats what i run all the time on mine.

i think im going to do hot dogs for the food at this gtg. there going to be too many folks to try burgers. the woman folk about melted the grill with burgers at my first gtg. i am going to pick up a couple of big ol seedless water melons. we will have baked beans,tator salad, chili,chips,if any one wants to bring something special that will be great.

i think im going to do hot dogs for the food at this gtg. there going to be too many folks to try burgers. the woman folk about melted the grill with burgers at my first gtg. i am going to pick up a couple of big ol seedless water melons. we will have baked beans,tator salad, chili,chips,if any one wants to bring something special that will be great.

I love watermelon man. It'll make my day long as it's cold. :msp_thumbup:

Could have a watermelon eating contest. Ported 372xp for the top prize. I'm in!

How about steaks? One really nice ribeyefor the build-off winner :msp_thumbup:, sirloins for the other top four.

No, I'm not offering to buy. I'm lucky to afford Reduced For Quick Sale 90/10 hamburger meat :msp_smile:.

How about steaks? One really nice ribeyefor the build-off winner :msp_thumbup:, sirloins for the other top four.

No, I'm not offering to buy. I'm lucky to afford Reduced For Quick Sale 90/10 hamburger meat :msp_smile:.

I'll see what i can do. Thats a good idea Chris.
Matter of fact, consider it done. I'll bring 1 Ribeye and 4 Sirloins.

Thank you, that's very generous of you. Something tells me Terry won't mind :msp_thumbsup:.

That is a very kind offer bro. Just ask RiverRat how he likes his ribeye cooked. The next fastest saw should be able buck through a watermelon about as fast as his 372 through the wood. (Provided it is seedless lol):cheers:

That is a very kind offer bro. Just ask RiverRat how he likes his ribeye cooked. The next fastest saw should be able buck through a watermelon about as fast as his 372 through the wood. (Provided it is seedless lol):cheers:

We'll definately need a video of the watermelon slicing :laugh:.

So we gonna have some good homemade chili on the dogs I suppose? Hopefully no armour canned chili. Can't complain about the stuff much though, I've lived off it half my life.

Talk about a trip to the outhouse! Maybe even the E.R. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back