To Kill a Locust Stump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Shaun will look for that, in the U.S., Right?

Actually, in the U.S., the ready to use Roundup formulations sold at the box stores are 2-8%, and the concentrate sold unrestricted in most states is 40-42% by volume.
Generic Glyphos can be had just about anywhere at 42% for around 16-20 bucks a gallon.

Canadian tire has RUP Roundup. It might take a couple applications and a shot of diesel added, but should work...and you wont have to risk sneaking back over the border.;)
http://www.canadiantire.ca/search/s...older_id=1408474396672605&bmUID=1346561109052

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Last edited:
Got a locust tree to come down and the shoots are already all over the lawn. Any suggestions? Non residual would be the best.

If you are as good as you claim to be, then why dont you already know the answer. You could always just take out your false teeth and look at it. I am sure that would scare it to death.

If you are as good as you claim to be, then why dont you already know the answer. You could always just take out your false teeth and look at it. I am sure that would scare it to death.

Wow fatty just brilliant stuff leaking out of your garbage compactor you call a mouth. I got an idea.. why do you make yourself useful and go get the shopvac and clean out your belly button.

Wow fatty just brilliant stuff leaking out of your garbage compactor you call a mouth. I got an idea.. why do you make yourself useful and go get the shopvac and clean out your belly button.

Wow your so funny. You should be a stand up comic. Well actually the really only thing funny is your tree work skills and or lack of

Locusts will sprout wherever the root surface is nicked and many new trees can come up that way. If you already have sprouts, you will need to cut and paint or inject the sprouts.

Back