• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Top Handle Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nepal4jc

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi from Piedmont region, NC! I'm somewhat new to the business, and until recently, I've been humping a Husky 450 up trees. Don't get me wrong, love my husky, but it gets a bit weighty after a while. I'm looking for a solid top handle, but I can't afford MS200T prices at their rate. We do have a few Stihl dealers that carry the 193t and 201TCM. The trees are mainly pines and some water oaks with a mix of birches, etc. What would you guys recommend and do any of you have a solid top handle you'd part with for reasonable offers. I don't have a ton of experience working on saws, so I can't buy a fixer-upper, yet! Love this site and am so glad I joined on! Thanks for your time!

hello, and welcome to the site I am sure someone here will have a saw used at good price posting what you are looking to spend might help some $200-$300 a nice used 191t or 192tc-tce 193 or Husqvarna and other versions also I recently purchased a nice 192tc near new saw for 250$ happy fathers day.. and already you have some options

Latest posts

Back