Tough Call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What to do with golf balls?

• Take the green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let er' rip.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

treeman82

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For those of you with Big Shots you will feel my pain.

I did a job today, and drove back to my garage for food (deli upstairs) I remembered that a driving range borders on the deli's property. So needless to say there are plenty of golf balls located out in the woods. I went out and within a few minutes picked up about 20 of them. I went to the driving range and asked the manager if I could shoot the balls off there with the Big Shot and he said that I could do so, but only if nobody else was around. He did offer to pay me for picking them up. So my dilema is this;

Pick them up, get paid, no fun with Big Shot
Pick them up, launch them off at the Driving Range.

How about both? pick up enough to pay for lunch, then any you pick up after that you can launch. :p

if you want to play with golf balls i say go buy them. you could make more money doing tree work than walking through the woods looking for them. why waiste your time? shoot water balloons if you want to play. its safer if one gets away .

Found out those people from P.E.T.A. get pretty cranky when you use the Bigshot to teach baby birds to fly. ;)

Latest posts

Back