Tractors and Trailers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..that is cool !! Reminds me of a machine my dad had when I was little .It was a Jacobsen UV-4 . We tried to get it stuck...but were never successful . It would pivot and dig like crazy !!

Picked this WH up a few weeks ago. Going to try and get it in working order this week. Those headlights came off immediately.
Have to get some pics in the woods. Cool thread. Got a few ideas for a log trailer.

Sweet articulated, BTW

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385939666.927003.jpg

Lov e the old Kubota ! Love the custom fenders . Look way heavier duty than the original ones....that probably looked like swiss cheese when you tore em off !!

Jim, that's cool as heck, now I'm on the hunt for an old case tractor or two! Thanks for taking the time to post pics for me, as soon as I saw the knuckle with the 3 studs I knew it was off a dana 44 flat top knuckle. I'm big into jeeps so it won't be hard for me to duplicate your setup.
dave

View attachment 320576 Here is mine, trailer and tractor all in 1. Four wheel drive home made articulated tractor made with Case all hydraulic drive train.

Oh I so did not need to see this! I've been thinking about making an articulated four wheel drive. I may need to do one like this now. Worst part is, I know where there are a barn full of old Cases. That looks handy.

DSCN0121.JPG View attachment 320950 DSCN0120.JPG DSCN0122.JPG View attachment 320950 View attachment 320950 [ Worst part is, I know where there are a barn full of old Cases. That looks handy.[/quote]

The 400 series are the ones you want, have the 800x16 tires. The 200 series have the same drive train
but run 12 inch rear tires. I put 2 inch wheel spaces on each hub to give me a slightly wider track, will
still fit thru a 48 inch gate without the plow on.

Here is a pic with a trailer in tow behind the articulated Case, and yes you can back it up ! Have an arch
i can hook up also.
Another pic showing the articulation in the middle joint, will go a lot further ! Cannot lift a tire and not have traction.

That's a pretty awesome rig you've got there Jim. Nice touch on the Weider 50# front wheel weights.

Here's my rig. Not as fancy but it works for me!

ahu5ubyh.jpg

e2ata2y3.jpg

e4azuhy5.jpg

Latest posts

Back