Traded for a Husky today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Weld

If it aint broke, it aint mine!
Reaction score
I picked up a Honda mower a few weeks ago (for free). It needed a new gas tank ($30) and some TLC to get it purring again. Today I traded it for a Husky 359 that has been used very little. I am going to hopefully get her into some oak in a few hours. It is not a saw I would want to carry around all day, but I bet she will be a Champ at bucking logs. ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403633406946.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403633406946.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 82
Good looking saw do yourself a favor and check or change the clamp on the intake boot if it has the plastic one on it and if it has a cat muffler on it if it were me I would put a non cat on her so she can breath be sure to re tune if you change it out. Good Luck.

Good looking saw do yourself a favor and check or change the clamp on the intake boot if it has the plastic one on it and if it has a cat muffler on it if it were me I would put a non cat on her so she can breath be sure to re tune if you change it out. Good Luck.
I will check those things. The saw is 10 years old if that helps establish DOM.

Thanks again guys for the advice, and I will address those issues. It started second pull and ran like a champ in the wood.

I like the cat muffler on my 346. It's quieter than a standard muffler.

Back