Traded my 288XP in on a Stihl..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trigger-Time

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
BR 600 Blower........ :hmm3grin2orange:

Mother and Farther-in-laws have a house and three other lot's
filled with oak trees. They can't take care of all the leaves,
or hardly get around anymore. I hate! raking leaves, it
should make it easier for me. I went to the woods to try it out........:biggrinbounce2:

epicklein22
Not a big fan of the 4-mix engine but the BR600 packs a lot of punch in a light package. Gimme a high revving two stroke.

+1, I really like my br600, but I can't stand how it sounds. I have another one for parts, everything like the cam and push rods are really tiny. Scary to think about it, but I have put gallons of mix through it and it runs great. I hear they are gonna offer a 2 pickup fuel line soon so you don't have to start leaning with about a quarter tank left.

Trigger-Time

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
+1, I really like my br600, but I can't stand how it sounds. I have another one for parts, everything like the cam and push rods are really tiny. Scary to think about it, but I have put gallons of mix through it and it runs great. I hear they are gonna offer a 2 pickup fuel line soon so you don't have to start leaning with about a quarter tank left.

It's sound didn't really bother me. But I always try to wear hearing protection.........to protect what I have left.

Trigger-Time

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a BR600 and think it's a great blower...I use it to dry my truck, blow the drive, run off solicitors, etc. Good choice....

woodsy

I use my 85 for all kinds of things, blowing snow off cars, getting brush pile
fires going, blowing bark and dirt out of pickup bed, cleaning off farm equipment.

Simple Man

Simple Man

ArboristSite Operative
I bought the Husqvarna 180bt and let me tell ya, this is one powerful blower that starts so dang easy.

Congrats on the new BR600, I looked at them before I bought the Husky and the Stihl should make for a good blower.

Trigger-Time

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
Fire Fight

I started a grass fire then blew it out with the 600.
It's going to come in handy when burning pasture off.

attachment.php