Traded my 288XP in on a Stihl..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
BR 600 Blower........ :hmm3grin2orange:

Mother and Farther-in-laws have a house and three other lot's
filled with oak trees. They can't take care of all the leaves,
or hardly get around anymore. I hate! raking leaves, it
should make it easier for me. I went to the woods to try it out........:biggrinbounce2:

i just now looked at the BR-600 on Stihl's site... damn, that's a big ass blower!

like a 440 on your back

Not a big fan of the 4-mix engine but the BR600 packs a lot of punch in a light package. Gimme a high revving two stroke.

Not a big fan of the 4-mix engine but the BR600 packs a lot of punch in a light package. Gimme a high revving two stroke.

+1, I really like my br600, but I can't stand how it sounds. I have another one for parts, everything like the cam and push rods are really tiny. Scary to think about it, but I have put gallons of mix through it and it runs great. I hear they are gonna offer a 2 pickup fuel line soon so you don't have to start leaning with about a quarter tank left.

+1, I really like my br600, but I can't stand how it sounds. I have another one for parts, everything like the cam and push rods are really tiny. Scary to think about it, but I have put gallons of mix through it and it runs great. I hear they are gonna offer a 2 pickup fuel line soon so you don't have to start leaning with about a quarter tank left.

It's sound didn't really bother me. But I always try to wear hearing protection.........to protect what I have left.

I have a BR600 and think it's a great blower...I use it to dry my truck, blow the drive, run off solicitors, etc. Good choice....

woodsy

I use my 85 for all kinds of things, blowing snow off cars, getting brush pile
fires going, blowing bark and dirt out of pickup bed, cleaning off farm equipment.

I bought the Husqvarna 180bt and let me tell ya, this is one powerful blower that starts so dang easy.

Congrats on the new BR600, I looked at them before I bought the Husky and the Stihl should make for a good blower.

Fire Fight

I started a grass fire then blew it out with the 600.
It's going to come in handy when burning pasture off.

attachment.php

Back