• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Trap shotgun for saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter72

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Want to trade

Looking for late model Stihl or Husqvarna 70cc and a 90cc saws in L.N. cond. I have a Preazzi Tm1 or a Ljutic Mono Trap single brl.shotguns both in very nice cond. I would be interested in letting one go on a trade.Any Interest? Gun would need to transfered to FFL.dealer unless you are from Il.with FOID.

P.M. me if interested

Hunter 72

Last edited:
You want to trade a tm1 for a 70cc saw? Or one of each? You've got my attention.

I am looking for both . I know it depends on condition of both gun and saws. The Tm1 has 98% original Blue and was just gone through by Doug Braker The Gun Doctor. It has 32" ported full choke Brl and 14+3/8" LOP. pull trigger, but I do have a Release trigger I will swap for pull if needed. I am willing to add money if saws are right.I think the Ljutic is worth more.

John

Last edited:
<3<3<3. Good thing you aren't closer, I would let a fine saw go for that Ljutic. I have seen a few, but have yet to shoot one.

Wow John you are tempting.

BTW, On Thursday I am going to the saw shop and either my buddy or I am going to get the 394XPG he just got in. (heat in handles does not work)

Those are fancy guns...if'n you're into that. Me, I like one I can throw on the truck seat and not worry if it gets a scratch. I can knock down plenty of birds with a beater.

Someone needs to pony up a couple of saws bf this guy comes to his senses and realizes what a one sided trade he's offering.

Kevin
Let me know if you get ithe 394 and want to part with it. That would work good on the oak down in Il. if you want to part with it. The 70cc is going to be used in Northern Wi at the cabin.I can find something to trade from my son in laws gun shop.
John

Last edited:
Those are fancy guns...if'n you're into that. Me, I like one I can throw on the truck seat and not worry if it gets a scratch. I can knock down plenty of birds with a beater.

Someone needs to pony up a couple of saws bf this guy comes to his senses and realizes what a one sided trade he's offering.
nmurph

I think we all have the game getter that has seen better days but it is the gun that puts the meat on the table. The Grouse up north on the are down slide of the 7 year swing I hope this was the bottom and will be picking up.

Keep a sharp eye
John

Last edited:
Trade for Ljutic was postponed till ? by other traders work schedule he did say if I have other interest to go for it..I sold ljutic to other shooter at club will be using $ for purchase of other new saws.Perazzi still on the block any interest?

Back