• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Looking for a Used 50-59cc saw PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA_Boy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for a used 50-59cc saw in Orange. Something like a 346 or a 550xp
Not looking for anything but XP Husqvarnas unless Stihl changed their business model nor am i interested in new saw prices for used equipment. I don't need a 70cc saw....I've got a 288 for bigger wood.

Like the title says, I'm looking for a used 50-59cc saw in Orange. Something like a 346 or a 550xp
Not looking for anything but XP Husqvarnas unless Stihl changed their business model nor am i interested in new saw prices for used equipment. I don't need a 70cc saw....I've got a 288 for bigger wood.
I have some for more than they were when they were new, I really do :D.
Hope you find what you need :).

Nope, just real clean saws you can't buy new any more.
I do Have a couple for more than new that are real clean and hopped up, but you have the 288 for the larger stuff.

Oh like a 372XPW?!! lmao great saws, cult following.:rock2:

Nice looking saw, looks new. I love the 359's, I gave one to my brother with a 3/4" EMT muffler mod and it runs very well. I was eye balling another 359 for sale on here but the guy wants $400 + shipping for it.

Nice looking saw, looks new. I love the 359's, I gave one to my brother with a 3/4" EMT muffler mod and it runs very well. I was eye balling another 359 for sale on here but the guy wants $400 + shipping for it.
I was going to post that one in here, Josh is a great guy to deal with, but he sold that one.
He has a 357, but it's not listed here and I'm not sure if he sold it yet or not.
You say but he want's 400 plus shipping, is that to much.
I do have a lower hr 550, I think it's a 2016, or 17, I can't remember. I don't know if I have any pictures or not.
I also have a 562 with a smear on the piston, haven't looked at it at it. I've heard you can order parts online for them, unlike the gestapo saws lol. I totally get that by the way. I literally just got off the phone with a guy who needs parts for a 360 I sold him, the oil pump hose and he has to wait on the dealer, I was able to find it on flee bay for him though(but you shouldn't ever need a part, there the best saws in the world lol).

I feel 400 is a little much for a used 359 but like they say, the market here is driven by what ppl are willing to pay!
I would def. be interested in a 346, 357 or a 550 (555?)

I feel 400 is a little much for a used 359 but like they say, the market here is driven by what ppl are willing to pay!
I would def. be interested in a 346, 357 or a 550 (555?)
I'm only selling a builder 346 right now or a 351 that runs, I bought it to have another couple builder if needed.
Then I have the 550, no 555, but I like them a lot they are like a modern day 254 as far as performance and handling.

I can do a builder 346. TBH, i hate that Husky adopted that stupid homeowner-grade primer bulb........I'd love to have a 346 OE

Thank you for all the replies. I've got a 357 on the way from Mike (RanchDad) :rock:

Latest posts

Back