Tree Felling House Smash

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you clutch is slipping I smell burnt friction disc
I liked the one when they must have cleaned up or removed his post in the old P&R sec

Olyman started going off on his usual communist card.
Exclaiming... This IS NOT AMERICA!

So I quoted him and Said:
No, it's not America.
It's a free international saw site, ya f*en Moron.
mind your own business, Canadian communist...
State your business.
What have you done on any thread?
Better said, what do you do on every thread?
Man, I tried to get you on track at one point in the Politics & Religion sec, encouraging you to talk current affairs.
You retorted back, saying, "Why would I give a dam who's f*ing who in Hollywood!

Seriously, state your business

I liked the one when they must have cleaned up or removed his post in the old P&R sec

Olyman started going off on his usual communist card.
Exclaiming... This IS NOT AMERICA!

So I quoted him and Said:
No, it's not America.
It's a free international saw site? Yeah f*en Moron

State your business.
What have you done on any thread?
Better said, what do you do on every thread?
Man, I tried to get you on track at one point in the Politics & Religion sec, encouraging you to talk current affairs.
You retorted back, saying, "Why would I give a dam who's f*ing who in Hollywood!

Seriously, state you business...….. my business would be to see your drug head banned from here...your hells pervert, the way you talk...stand on top of your pride ladder,,your about to have a great fall, humpty dumpty...……...

I would think that damage isn't worth near as much as they are acting like. Conversely if they are trying to get as much out of insurance or sue it looks like that much lol. Also for the love of God Google whoever is gonna do any work on your house we literally have the sum of human knowledge at our fingertips and yet some people are too lazy to take 2 minutes to see if the guy is legit. 2 minutes of googling would have saved alot of heartache here

Oly-girl
So you just admitted you are harassing & slanddering me from thread to thread with the intent to antagonize me until I get band. (In your cryptic message typed into my quote above that I'm sure you have plans to erase)

Listen, the P&R sec 'ship' sank
I know you feel displaced and you see me as a secure familiarity from there. (not that I was there much) News flash Olygirl..you have always been a displaced outcast because your Mother is your sister.

Olygirl's gene pool never did have a deep end but he was the
Special Sperm Olympic Champion out of 5 million. Yeah, that's because
all the other X & Y's were trying
to do it to each other and Oly is an 'it'
His real name was Oly-it but we just call him Idiot.
'It' likes to be called Olygirl too.

Yeah, when the ship goes down, the Rats do come a shore.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
Olyman fell in love with a Mexican boy
Night-time would find him in Rosa's cantina;
Oly dropped to his knee and he gobbled his joy...
___
This is when the troll gets trolled.

Want to keep going Olygirl?

Play your last card and I'll destroy you, mutt ?

@olyman
I am asking you one more time to state your business on this site?
Dont think about messing with my post on the quote
Just Man the f* up and write in the open.

People want to know why you are here, I want to know why you are here?

Answer a straight question.

What are you doing here?

@olyman
I am asking you one more time to state your business on this site?
Dont think about messing with my post on the quote
Just Man the f* up and write in the open.

People want to know why you are here, I want to know why you are here?

Answer a straight question.

What are you doing here?
Just ignore him the more you feed a troll the more the win. I try not to but it’s not only easy

Try Home ruined by Tree Lopper/ Current Affair
You should be able to see it on FB if this doesn't work.

I am posting out of the UK these days and can't always see vids from the states. Usually will read. "This video is not available in your country "

Got it. Thanks!
All I see in the original post is a completely blank post. No embedded video, no link, no nothing!

So we are trying to stomp out Trolls here but you want to step up and be a Troll, smart guy?
Anything on the subject..no? That's all you got there then , Troll?

You are now known as a Troll
I was referring to the homeowners, and "loppers" in the original post. Had ignored all the subsequent bs. Sorry if you misunderstood. Chill the **** out dude.

I was referring to the homeowners, and "loppers" in the original post. Had ignored all the subsequent bs. Sorry if you misunderstood. Chill the **** out dude.
Roger! My deepest apologies, sorry for any misunderstanding on my part.. but there is no plural in lopper. Trees aren't that big anymore.
Have a great day
Peace out~

It's just from too much wanking, idol hands & minds have a way of showing themselves
B-ryUaL-eXUQ4rqjm_ekW5CkFUeiRqRm0EdFAYFDWyyiZ9gYmq5XNw4TqXIatZRygnNNooq9cIgIz1uQH_DWb1Nl6idCcmNTz-BxLdff5TOQ5qnRIZcAnuXB7-N3UbifQyhkrCyUjjbQbb4zRp1JhlVr8XwfIVCbdcY

Back