Tree Spirits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone who has replied! It has been enlightening to read everybody's thoughts thus far. Im still in the "I don't really know" camp, and Ive cut thousands upon thousands of trees. Sometimes they just dont do what they are supposed to do is all I know for sure.

Thank you to everyone who has replied! It has been enlightening to read everybody's thoughts thus far. Im still in the "I don't really know" camp, and Ive cut thousands upon thousands of trees. Sometimes they just dont do what they are supposed to do is all I know for sure.
I had a counseling session today with a young man. It was cloudy, wind blowing beautiful day. We were outside. As we spoke in the far distance a black dot high in the sky began to appear. I pointed and said, how beautiful, we call them Peace Eagles, others call them buzzards. Then they were suddenly right above us. Seven circling right over head then left going straight North. I had already drawn a teaching circle on the ground with symbols. The direction of Life. South to North the Life of the soul or abstract. A chill in the air. He looked at me. We both felt a peaceful silence then from the East, direction of Enlightenment the rising sun, suddenly 3 more Peace Eagles came into sight and Quickly dropped lower and circled just overhead in a clockwise circle and vanished into the North. There was a silence. He smiled and said. Wow, I want to come talk some more. I said. Some men saw Buzzards just randomly driven by the wind. Personally, I saw Peace Eagles flying a perfect formation coming from the Direction of Enlightenment and going into the direction of Spiritual life. No man can tell ANOTHER man what to see. You must decide for yourself what You saw. If you didn't see what I saw that doesn't make you wrong. He replied. I saw exactly what you saw. May I make another appointment? My life is what I determine it will be. My reality is what I chose it to be. In my world there is no Satan and all evil that lives, lives in the minds of humans. Discipline and faith gives me my world where loss is illusion, and joy is a decision. Mine. If I'm crazy and happy no problem. If I'm not crazy and happy, no problem. All will die. I choose to live happily until I die. The scrap metal sees no difference in an old VW and a 250 Ford truck. The high dollar car and the cheap car now offer only rusty metal. Death is that time where all class distinction blends like the Steak and french fries become one at the end of the meal. When all humans become rotten flesh, I will have had a life time of joy. Many will have little to show for the years of hard labor in this illusion. Blessings,

Back