Treeminator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Treeminator is no longer a member of A/S.It was been decided that his posts add nothing to A/S and his advice is dangerous to those reading the forums.

It is a sad story with that one. I feel for anyone on his crew and for anyone he has "trained".

Just as well I never got to know the guy, but 900lbs onto a roof is asking for trouble when the site owner is a roofer!:hmm3grin2orange:

Probably some-one just foolin around.

Another kid has to find a new hobby...good call. Now the question is who's next? I was just getting into ripping on him.

Treeminidiot...here's to the memories,,,,,:cheers:

This is a sad day. Treeminator was my best friend and the first person I went to for advice. Without his amazing cost-cutting methods, I would still be using real rope and rigging out branches instead of bombing out people's houses. His 1,000,000,000% ROI ideas will be missed.

Kind of disappointed that you banned him. I was really enjoying the last post about putting bags of mulch on the roof to insulate it from the fall of large branches.

Apparently I missed all the fun, but after reading a few of his posts...and re-gaining control of the laughter, good ridence..

LightningLoader said:
Kind of disappointed that you banned him. I was really enjoying the last post about putting bags of mulch on the roof to insulate it from the fall of large branches.
Must have missed that one. Guy never ceased to amaze me with his stupidity. Good riddance.

LightningLoader said:

I must have missed that one too! I actually know, more know of since I met once and was last time thank god, a similiar mindset guy whos job I took over for a local company. His idea of protecting valuables like concrete and fences was to literally pile brush on things. I guess the guys would spend alot of time pile branches where he wanted to drop something. Was terrible. During the one time I had the misfortune to meet him, he tried to convince me that on old climbing rope is much better for rigging than 3/4" stable braid because of it shocking capabilities. Then again he was compulsive liar. Seriously, no exageration.

Terminator was entertaining but I can see how just having him around was bad news too. Especially for a newcomer that had for whatever reason took any of his advice.

Latest posts

Back