Trees with things in them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum, Phy. JPS is right, that pic would make a great avatar! I think 75X75 pixels is the maximum size.

What do Iguanas eat? Besides tree climber's fingers, of course. :p

I think he had been munchin on the mulberry's new shoot growth. Only thing I could think of as there werent any fruit trees or vegetable gardens near by.
Ill be able to use mr. lorax for my avatar as soon as I get ten posts under my belt. :)

BTW. does this forum support flash?

Phyto (pthera
ramorum)

Beneath the Cambian layer-A gate hinge, cables, chains,rope,bolts. stakes, a cutlery fork, half a brick, a concrete post, christmas lights (took me a while to figure out what they were)
and to my delight in the hollow of a tree, a possum which suprised the hell out of me, him, and my 020. (possums are a registered pest here, killing them makes you one of natures heros)
Up in trees just the usaul fresbees, a boomarang, tennis balls, a vortex, a very rusted pruning saw, and not that long ago, my own kite.

My own kite!! LMAO!

No tuatara to to with that iguana?

I heard somewhere that NZ has no indigenous mammals yet 70 million possums.

My chainsaw always seems to find metal things in trees. Almost like it has a hidden magnetic force......

Actually 69,999,999 possums. I have shot over 500 in one night, they just ravage the native forest. NZ had one mammal, a species of bat. Other than that it was all birds and insects. All animals here are introduced, and whoever gave us pinus radiata and montery pines can they please take them back?

Timber

Back