Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brawhahahah I just seen this and spit all over my puter. I don't know about those fronds out there pard I may have to come check them out sometime lol.Oh and I am proud of my little hair left lol.

but did you wipe it off ?? or does it blend in?:laugh:

I hope he gets paid good, them palms look like a mess to clean up........................:dizzy:

Could be more damage this time, supposed to get some winds in the 30-40 mph range tomm. and Friday. Ground is saturated like crazy too.

Now they're saying gusts up to 60mph. Could be very good timing for that ad. But...they also said we'd get 1-2" snow last night and another 1-2" today, we got nada.

Is it me or has this been a wild winter:monkey:

I just heard 7th all time most snow in the Nati. It ain't done yet either. Snow tomorrow. Not much rest for the wicked either so far as cold....

joke recently on Fallen I think.....

so cold I saw a group of people gathered around a witches tiht on the sidewalk trying to warm their hands. :laugh:

I just heard 7th all time most snow in the Nati. It ain't done yet either. Snow tomorrow. Not much rest for the wicked either so far as cold....

joke recently on Fallen I think.....

so cold I saw a group of people gathered around a witches tiht on the sidewalk trying to warm their hands. :laugh:

I usually like the cold better than the heat but love spring too. I am ready enough of this cold and we are supposed to snow tonight oh well prolly be a 106 before you know it lol.
Spring and fall are my favorite seasons I just love highs upper 50's lows mid thirties ideal imo.

sunny, 50's, no wind, all year long....isn't that San Francisco?

Hey Rope, meet you back in the pick up thread in a couple of minutes (just kidding) :cheers:

Looks like ya'll in the northeast are gonna have a weird weather thing going on. Some like in Mass. are gonna rain and flood alerts (so my trusty socal weather man says),and up to 2' feet of snow further inland. Dang, how do you do it? :)
Jeff

This has been the most snow we've ever got in this area, almost 6 ft. so far. I don't mind it, makes for good $$$ since we're not doing much else.
Haven't had much snow in the last 5-6 years to make it really worthwhile, can't wait to see how many guys go out and buy plows this year after seeing the $$$ flying. Watch it not snow at all next year:biggrinbounce2: We've had a couple winters with only 6-8" total, they'll forget all about that part....the installers will be loving it though.

door to door is saving me right now..................

with unemployment here over 10%, people are always home. not necessarily spending $$, but still better than empty houses, I sell some work every day I go out.

thank god for all my local contacts.:cheers:

Its good to see you still have the ball.:clap:

I get it........................:laugh:
no need to doorknock now,
I got calls coming in from both ads already, a half dozen jobs here in Illinois
and I'll be bidding in VA Tuesday.

YEE :censored: HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son of a :censored: I just noticed that my flight Monday to VA connects in Newark. :mad:

means I'll need another couple hundred bucks cash for the Jersey airport vacation.
I'm guessing the airport clears pretty quick, they should be used to it.

:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

Last edited:
I haven't got it yet....................:confused:

If anyone is looking for some hiden meaning in what I said GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND IT....cause there is none.

It was just a positive remark about how you are pounding that pavement and drumming up work like you are and you aren't letting much stop you hence the comment about being on the ball and that is all. Maybe instead of saying " have the ball" I should have said " on the ball"

Latest posts

Back