Triple score!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FIRESMOKE

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Uncle Sam is sending my refund check this week ( I hope) Anyway. The Mrs. and I decided to upgrade our computer and get a digital camera. So If I can figure everything out I should have some good pics to post of the big double red oak I got the OK to take down this coming weekend!!! My old shop teacher from HS had alot of Gypsy moth damage on his 8 acres and had it logged out last month. The loggers left a big double red oak behind his house stand. He called em and asked what's up and they told him the cutter was not comfortable taking it down so he left it. The trunk splits into two stems at 3 feet each leader is 30" at this point. Should get almost 40 feet of trunk out of each side plus all the limbs. Not the easiest tree to take down but with a lot of hard work and some good planning I can have it down beside his yard and out of his pool in about 1 hour. He said he will take care of the brush and I can use his ATV and his splitter and he will provide coffee, lunch and 12 oz beverages for when we're finished. Also told me he got paid for the timber so he will give me the money for that tree.:cheers:

Back