Tsumura light bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Here's a couple pictures of the light bars. My dad weighed it and it came in at 3lb 14oz. So it's not as light as an oregon or stihl. It is still lighter than a regular es or oregon so I'm happy with the weight.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is a nice looking bar, and different is good:clap: So the ES bar comes in at 4-8, and the ES Light bar at 3-5. That makes this bar 1/2# lighter than the ES bar. Not bad. I like it, simply because it's different. I just wish Husky offered the Techlite bar in 32". I am surprised how much more expensive the Tsumura bar is than its competitors. I do know that they have a reputation for wearing forever. Thanks for posting!

Here's a couple pictures of the light bars. My dad weighed it and it came in at 3lb 14oz. So it's not as light as an oregon or stihl. It is still lighter than a regular es or oregon so I'm happy with the weight.

attachment.php

attachment.php
If you don't mind me asking how much and what size is it ? Very nice looking bar . I sure would like one for my 372xp.

That is a nice looking bar, and different is good:clap: So the ES bar comes in at 4-8, and the ES Light bar at 3-5. That makes this bar 1/2# lighter than the ES bar. Not bad. I like it, simply because it's different. I just wish Husky offered the Techlite bar in 32". I am surprised how much more expensive the Tsumura bar is than its competitors. I do know that they have a reputation for wearing forever. Thanks for posting!

The biggest problem with pricing is no US distribution with total rebadging all of the regular bars. You have to get them out of canada. I like they wear better than stihl and equal with cannon for about the same price.

Simon can help you guys out with them.

Thanks Mike! I talked to your dad, and will probably get mine in the am. He sais they were VERY Sharp. i would imagine the pics dont do them justice. Again, thanks, you made ths happen. I'll rep soon asI can. I tell ya men, this bar would look SO good on a 2188!

Thanks Mike! I talked to your dad, and will probably get mine in the am. He sais they were VERY Sharp. i would imagine the pics dont do them justice. Again, thanks, you made ths happen. I'll rep soon asI can. I tell ya men, this bar would look SO good on a 660!

corrected

I think they'll look good on about any saw. I wonder if it'll look better than a cannon on a poulan pro 655?:msp_wink:

Jack ran Tsumura's for a long time. . . He said he couldn't get them from Canada anymore IIRC. You can see one of his bars toward the end of this video. I've always thought they were a neat take on RW bars.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kKBq-vEv5wE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They look great Mike. Tell yur pops that I'll come by to get mine on Sunday. Thanks for picking them up for us bud.:rock:

you got one too. sweet. it was nice meeting you at terrys gtg btw. hope to see you at the next one.

Latest posts

Back