Tsumura light bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if one of these would look good on this? I'm undecided on a tsumura or a cannon.

IMAG0043.jpg

I think they'll look good on about any saw. I wonder if it'll look better than a cannon on a poulan pro 655?:msp_wink:

Any thing looks good on a Poulan pro 655!!!!! are you kidding,, When I get home I'll post one of RotaxRobert's for yas that I got to play with @ Sequim several years back,,,,

Last edited:
If I could find a nice one I would. I might just make an adapter up and run the tsumura on it. I will use the saw some to buck big wood to play with it. I might end up with another 90cc saw to use more often and keep that one for gtgs.

If I could find a nice one I would. I might just make an adapter up and run the tsumura on it. I will use the saw some to buck big wood to play with it. I might end up with another 90cc saw to use more often and keep that one for gtgs.

cant find the pic right now but its sporting the open roller nose guide bar, and looks awesome!!!!

That is one fine old saw you have there Mike,,, I really like it,,,,,,,

So has anyone slapped one of these beauts on their saw yet? Seems like saw #### in the making.

So, I just got back from the post office. I weighed both the Tsumura 30" Lightweight and my Stihl 25" ES ( I was suprised the 25" ES bar was as light as it was)

Tsumura 30" Lightweight 3 pounds 5.4 ounces

Stihl ES 25" 3 pounds 10.6 ounces

So, in essence the 30" Tsumura Light & 32" ES weigh the exact same @ 3 5.4**

Last edited:
Come on you two get some pictures up. I'm still 2200 miles from mine.:wink2:

Last edited:
Come on you two get some pictures up. I'm still 220 miles from mine.:wink2:

LOL, I'm workin on it. I wanna clean the 660 up just a bit, and then I will have pics of both it and the 555 as well.....BTW, I believe I would tack on about 2,000 more miles in terms of how far away you are from yours....:)

Last edited:
I didn't notice that earlier. Yeah I am a little farther away than 220. Maybe in a week or so I can use it a little.

LOL, I'm workin on it. I wanna clean the 660 up just a bit, and then I will have pics of both it and the 555 as well.....BTW, I believe I would tack on about 2,000 more miles in terms of how far away you are from yours....:)

For what???? Surely Yer not trying to get your saws as clean as Snelling's,,, saws,,, err uhmmm playtoy's are ya???

Just take a dang picture will ya,,

Rick he posted pictures in his 555 thread of the 660 with it.

For what???? Surely Yer not trying to get your saws as clean as Snelling's,,, saws,,, err uhmmm playtoy's are ya???

Just take a dang picture will ya,,

LOL, I would say they are every bit as shiny as Brads or more......But yeah, like Mike said you can see it in my 555 thread.

there:msp_thumbup:
Ok, Dave was just here, dropped off two shiny new Tsumura light bars. He is limited as to where he can sell them geographically, I am not. If you need these bars call me guys. I will buy them, tack on $100.00 and sell them to you. Just kidding. Let me know if you want them though.

Latest posts

Back