Tsumura light bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I confirmed with the Simonizer that there are no .050 options. I can get .058 in Husky mount and .063 in Stihl mount. If I go this route, I'll do it right and just go with a Stihl mount. I'm jusy not sure I want to drop that kind of coin on a bar:msp_scared: I understand how good they are, but I'll not wear out any of the options I'm considering.

I confirmed with the Simonizer that there are no .050 options. I can get .058 in Husky mount and .063 in Stihl mount. If I go this route, I'll do it right and just go with a Stihl mount. I'm jusy not sure I want to drop that kind of coin on a bar:msp_scared: I understand how good they are, but I'll not wear out any of the options I'm considering.
It's like owning Snap-on tools. You can get the same job done with Craftsman tools but you just don't feel as damn sexy doing it lol. A Ferrari and a Gremlin will both get you to the grocery store and back lol.

Last edited:
sugi hara are available in .050. :msp_biggrin:

but yes the tsumura lights i own are in .058 for husky and .063 for stihl.

so i have 3/8's in all gauges hahaha.

Someone should get Randy at weedeaterman to chime in....l got Tsumara bars from him in 050 gauge in both husky and stihl mount but mine are not light and tough, just regular extra tough lol. l got 28" 050 husky mount and 20" 050"stihl mount. He cheap too!

I wish they had different sizes for the stihl mounts like a 28" .063".

Those Tsumura 28 Stihl Light are being made right now as well as 16, 20, 24, and I have instock the 23 30 32 36 in Stihl Light 063.

Plus many Husky sizes in the works and in stock. In both Husky mounts.

Dave.

I followed metals advice and it worked beautifully. I was given a couple slightly worn bars the gentleman didn't want to mess with. They cut great again.

Latest posts

Back