Tsumura light bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
local jonsered dealer. well if you call 40miles away local. haha.

You back East fellas are lucky you have Tilton Dealers. . . Ain't one within missile shot of Montucky.

I'll just get one from Spike in the future.

Do you know if I can get a Total in 32" without going to .063"?

You back East fellas are lucky you have Tilton Dealers. . . Ain't one within missile shot of Montucky.

yes, i know ive seen on jonsered/husky mounts in .050/.058 mostly .058

i was about to get with spike also but gave the local guy at shot. will be returning.

Nate- is your 820 the D009 mount or the larger mount? All the 820s I've handled had the 10mm bar studs.

young/ said:

Nice looking bars. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those.

Nate- is your 820 the D009 mount or the larger mount? All the 820s I've handled had the 10mm bar studs.

Nice looking bars. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those.

JJ, it's the 10mm studs. . . D024 mount I believe, but D009 can be made to work.

Yeah it takes a bit of grinding but sometimes is a preferred alternative to trying to find a good bar in the D024 mount.

I want one of these light weight Tsumura's for the 820. . . I'm fixing to buy one sometime next month, or maybe I'll do a trade.

Monday night I'll be at my BIL's, so I'll get you some pics of the RH. :smile2:

Very, very nice! I'd pay a pretty good price to have one of those for my 390XP!

I'm having to play catchup on these bars. At the time you guys were getting these, I wasn't in the market for another nice bar. Now I am. I'm considering my options for a new bar for my 390XP, and these bars come to mind. I'm looking for something in 28"-32". Am I reading right that these Tsumara bars are not available in .050" guage? That's a bummer. All of my chain is .050". I have pinched a .058" bar down before. Hmmm. Any of you guys got one left over that you'd want to pass along? I guess I could always get a Stihl Light bar and remove the labeling. What to do?

Brad I believe those bars come out of Japan. You would be paying an outrageous price to say the least....

I didn't figure I could get those, but am interested in the Tsumara bars. I realize I didn't make that real clear.

Man, dont get me wrong, I would absolutely love to have a Husqvarna stamped Tsumura Light bar. IMO, if I were you I would get the 30" Tsumura Light. It weighs 3 pounds 5.4 ounces. The 32" Tsumura Light weighs a bit more....However, the 30" was in Stihl mount .63 gague, but you prolly have adapters.

I just shot Mike a text about the possibility of 50 gauge in the Tsumura Light series. Ill let ya know. Actually, Brad there is not a 50 gauge option.

That's a real bummer. I have a lot of chain and hate to have one saw with a different guage chain. On the other hand, I just remembered that I think Young gave me a .063 chain for Christmas. I'll have to go check that out and see how long it is:)

That's a real bummer. I have a lot of chain and hate to have one saw with a different guage chain. On the other hand, I just remembered that I think Young gave me a .063 chain for Christmas. I'll have to go check that out and see how long it is:)

Thats ultimately why I traded mine Brad. I wanna stay 50 gauge down the line.

I still might try a .058 and pinch it down. That's only a .002" difference per side. If it didn't work out, I could always get it milled open for .063".

I've ground many bars from 58 to 63, it's a great way to get decent prices on used bars (usually out of Canada). I picked up all my larger Cannons that way. Although down sizing is going to be tricky. You'd probably have to over pinch the rails and then regrind it and it would never be as good as just buying the 63 option and getting the correct chain. I stay away from 58 since it's hard to find good chain in that gauge.

Back