Tuolumne Question Rupedoggy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the bore stock saw cut video you promised us along time ago Gypo? Or can you do one!, LOL Yeah big Pu$$y!!!

Hi Mike, I will do one tomorrow, that is, a bore cut in a Rock Maple. Piece of cake, with an 088KD, no doubt. I'm not a dumb as I look ya know.
Will this take the place of the copious amount of vaginal secretions I am used to ingesting?
John

Doug i donot think that was a bore cut but did look like a cut out, I hope you doctored that picture cause somehow rotax's and Gypo just donot seem like they go together

Ed,
Babcock's PM box was full, but he did get notification that you attempted to PM him. He said that he didn't know how to empty it because he wasnt tecnically competant.

Hi Ed, Lambert looks like he couldn't organize a three man run to the outhouse, in fact I believe he $hit his pants when he used that Rotax.
If the little prick would get off his rapidly fattening arse, he might make some good coin, but he's much like an Indian- tracks make thin soup.

Sorry Ed, I should have said that Blabcock's PM box was as full as my pants. And why wouldn't it be?

It's very very late at night, but I half in the bag and being the piss tank that I am, I am willing buy anybody anything they want, even a Learjet, it doesn't matter, when they made that $$, they made lots of it.
Doug & the Slugs

Ginger, I hear Gypo's looking for some new meat, check him out.

Hey Rollin, Rupedoggy must have gotten Flogged at the races cause he ain't talking.

Been building anymore of those slow chains Gypo Logger. LOL you built one for Rupedoggy didn't you.

Back