Twice in the last week,,, I swear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - but it's the welfare republicans that really bug me - lazy and dumb as a bag of hammers.

I guess a welfare republican is a entitlement family that's too dumb to know they are supposed to go and vote for the democrats that bought them with the entitlements.:hmm3grin2orange:

I had my truck full of wood the other day at the fire house and a fella was trying to get me to drop it off to him for campfire wood cause he and his wife were going camping this weekend! I explained that I had been the last hour splitting and stacking it in my truck. He felt my time was worth something so he says I'll tell you what since your laid off I will give you $25 for the whole load. I replied $75 and I will put it where you want it and stack it! He then proceeded to tell me that was robbery and mother nature was the rightful owner of the wood Blah Blah. Then he the gall to call the chief and say I had insulted him Blah Blah! The chief advised him I was the Vice Pres. of the firehouse and it probably wasn't a good idea for him to return with his attitude!

I had my truck full of wood the other day at the fire house and a fella was trying to get me to drop it off to him for campfire wood cause he and his wife were going camping this weekend! I explained that I had been the last hour splitting and stacking it in my truck. He felt my time was worth something so he says I'll tell you what since your laid off I will give you $25 for the whole load. I replied $75 and I will put it where you want it and stack it! He then proceeded to tell me that was robbery and mother nature was the rightful owner of the wood Blah Blah. Then he the gall to call the chief and say I had insulted him Blah Blah! The chief advised him I was the Vice Pres. of the firehouse and it probably wasn't a good idea for him to return with his attitude!

Killer
I would have said as Clint Eastwood once said" stick it in your a$$!" Steve

anybody shows up like that ehre there gonna meet mr. 12 gage and Mr. Rotty

I have been coming to this forum for the past year or so and I just read and absorb information, I do not post much. I have been burning for about 12 years and the last 3 wood has been my only heat- by choice. I live in the city, moved from the country, because I like a little diversity. I am not a cityiot, or how ever you spelled it?

I have read some of your recent post's including the deleted thread and I really have to ask are you for real? I know the Confederate flag is now gone from your signature, but the rest of it just shows ignorance about the Islam religion, which I am not, just Catholic.. IMHO

If you are for real I wish you all of the best in life even if yours is misguided. good luck...???

free wood? no such thing!!

We had a banquet/beer drinking contest for our softball team a few weeks ago. my brother was in charge and we had it at his place. the day of the banquet/beer drinking contest my brother says to me " hey i need you to bring a load of firewood from you house so we can have a fire in the backyard." (if he would of gave me a week i would have built a fire to reach the heavens) My head was overflowing with different ways to reply to his comment. But I said ok and brought over a "load" of firewood for our party. 18" diameter freshly cut poplar and elm rounds and i brought the 16lb maul with me. So after dinner we went out to the backyard and my brother wanted me to get the fire going so i backed the truck up to the burnpile and unloaded the rounds gave him the monster maul and i sat there and drank about 4 beers on my tailgate while my brother tried splitting this stuff for about an hour. He looked at me and his exact words were "this sucks" and i just looked at him and laughed. Then i got out the wedge and split it up for him. He now has an idea of what it takes for me to be ready for winter and respects the fact that is money he's asking me for.

Back