UNACCEPTABLE ‼

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Snow tonight and tomorrow... April 14... 38 friggin' degrees ‼
This is unacceptable... I'm starting a petition to fire the meteorologists.
Please sign below...

c2_1.jpg

Please keep it down there.. I'm starting a 700 mile journey tonight at 6.. Then back on wed morning.. I refuse to sign your petition.. my wife does that job.. But she does it for the fire jumpers here...

This would be a good weekend to work on your firewood. This cool weather will slow down the spring melt and save a few homes down stream.

This would be a good weekend to work on your firewood.

Yeah right, it's been friggin' raining for over 20 hours here... pouring rain right now with a 20 MPH north wind.
The drive, yard and woodlot are ankle deep in mud.
And to make matters worse... I moved the beer fridge out to the shop Friday night and now I haf'ta run through the slop, rain and wind to get one ‼
This is unacceptable ‼

Yeah right, it's been friggin' raining for over 20 hours here... pouring rain right now with a 20 MPH north wind.
And to make matters worse... I moved the beer fridge out to the shop Friday night and now I haf'ta run through the slop, rain and wind to get one ‼
This is unacceptable ‼
that's why the man up stairs gave you two hands... so your next run, slip, or slide you know what to do ?? carry a third under your chin.... lol

Como up and give me a hand. Grounds firmed up already here at home.

Told you guys mud season is dang short on these sand hills.

ysebesu7.jpg

This is unacceptable ‼

that's why you have the little guy, beer slave!

I always thought that was the rules, youngest person in the room has to fetch drinks (if they are able to)

that's why you have the little guy, beer slave!

I tried that... he got a little tear in the corner of his eye and told me mommy said he can't go outside today.
He's been lookin' out the window over the back of the couch all day... poor little guy, I sure feel sorry for him.
Yesterday he helped(?) me put new rear tires on the little tractor, buzzed around the woodlot on his ATV, played a little catch with the football, and just generally screwed-off outside. He was a filthy mess when we came in, and mom could hardly keep him awake long enough to get him clean. He came bouncin' out'a the bedroom early this morning draggin' a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt... and then he looked out the window... and then he looked up at mom... who just shook her head no... and he's been lookin' out the window ever since.

I tried that... he got a little tear in the corner of his eye and told me mommy said he can't go outside today.
He's been lookin' out the window over the back of the couch all day... poor little guy, I sure feel sorry for him.
Yesterday he helped(?) me put new rear tires on the little tractor, buzzed around the woodlot on his ATV, played a little catch with the football, and just generally screwed-off outside. He was a filthy mess when we came in, and mom could hardly keep him awake long enough to get him clean. He came bouncin' out'a the bedroom early this morning draggin' a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt... and then he looked out the window... and then he looked up at mom... who just shook her head no... and he's been lookin' out the window ever since.

well, he just had the wrong accessories! Instead of jeans and sweatshirt, he needed to drag out fins/mask/snorkel

..you have to start early in learning to out think wimminks....

Last time I checked us humans are pretty water proof.

I went for a run on my snowmobile today :)

My boy controls his own door to the outdoors, we play outside.

Latest posts

Back