Unidentified Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think y’all scared the OP away.
Some people can't take the heat. I laughed when I read mad professors post and then saw the name calling by the op. Maybe he's at banned camp. Several people (guess they were all wrong) told him how the decipher the Stihl model # of the saw in question but he got sh!ty with most all of them. At least I can make my dog go get a drink of water.

I’m not saying I’m a wise man but I’m pretty sure there’s been plenty said about this kinda stuff before...
b073d3383a9bffac8f09319faca6a960.jpg

Don’t go off getting twisted because I shared Bible verses either please...not shoving my faith down y’all throats just saying there’s writings on those who listen to the wisdom of others and those who don’t...and even causes strife.

Seriously,

Maybe OP could pull his head out, post a picture of the saw, and parts with stihl parts #s.

I think we would still help him?

Naw, he is beyond redemption. I was gonna also reply to him that the 029 is the WORST SAW IN THE 1127 SERIES by far. I had one and only one, and I avoided buying any more. What a SawTroll certified boat anchor that saw is. No amount of tuning or muffler mods made any difference. The 029 Super was way better, its the same as the later MS290. More displacement. I put the 029 down there with the 021 as the worst Stihl saws that I owned. Bar none.

Never mind the OP's claims that Stihl serial numbers have the series number in there. I have about 50 or so serial numbers written down from some of my Stihls that I have had, and none have a series number in it. Funny that. But bone heads apparently persist in their disinformation campaign.

So congrats on your 2222 series 029 saw there OP Bubba Douchebag.

I think at this point he realized he was wrong and didn’t have the nads to admit he was wrong and was acting like a toddler towards everyone. One thing to be wrong but at least own up to the way you acted. It’s the best way forward especially when folks were trying to help.

I think at this point he realized he was wrong and didn’t have the nads to admit he was wrong and was acting like a toddler towards everyone. One thing to be wrong but at least own up to the way you acted. It’s the best way forward especially when folks were trying to help.

Maybe. I am beginning to think that maybe he is a just another incarnation of the infamous Brush Ape. He posts some stupid crap as bait, then gets irritated and throws the shyte around. Is it you stirring up the shyte again here, Kieth? That is BA's real name, according to Randy.

Maybe. I am beginning to think that maybe he is a just another incarnation of the infamous Brush Ape. He posts some stupid crap as bait, then gets irritated and throws the shyte around. Is it you stirring up the shyte again here, Kieth? That is BA's real name, according to Randy.
I don’t think it’s brush ape. Not judging by his previous posts. I think @LonestarStihl ‘s suggestion is the correct one.

Latest posts

Back