Unlimited 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What year is your Dodge cummins. I just picked an 2004.5 and wondering what brank of locking hubs you use?
That's a 2006, and it's a kit I bought that replaces the unit bearings with traditional tapered bearings. They are usually called a free-spin kit. image.jpg It came with Warn hubs. I broke two sets of those, so I recently replaced them with Yukon hubs. They are a much better design, but they were pretty pricey.

I don`t know if that coil is unlimited.

Can you get the coil from Stihl being you are in Europe ?

A big Thank You to DND 9000.
He took some time to check on availability of the non M-Tronic coil for us. Unfortunately he cant get one in Germany .................... Maybe the Captain from France will be able to "hook us up" ................... ???

ya steve is for sure, same with dex. that skippy though man, SOB sent me a PM the other day about a trade for my 372 and kicked tires all bloody day avoiding answering questions then backed out last minute. he claimed he didn't realize it was an XT but the title of the PM HE sent was 372XT LOL i won't hold it against him :) at least he now realizes he is a tire kicker and documents this in his sig :laugh::givebeer:

Thanks bud.. That means a lot.. :)

I'm just here to watch and learn. Lots of good stuff posted here.

Appreciate the corrections ............ this is from the IPL my dealer "leaked" to me.

Can you get the coil ? 1144 400 1301

A big Thank You to DND 9000.
He took some time to check on availability of the non M-Tronic coil for us. Unfortunately he cant get one in Germany .................... Maybe the Captain from France will be able to "hook us up" ................... ???
@CapitaineHaddoc

Back