Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think this is sexy?
She looks to me like a murder victim that was disposed of in a hurry.:surprised3:

I for one, say: he** no! off color pix post like many of poster's off-color comments. it is not sexy at all. it is merely a pix of a naked woman 'out on a limb!'... oak, I think... it is an attempt to use the pix to suggest sex or relatated innuendos affects the business of business. I din't enjoy it at all! and as a 'self-confessed' S P... you can be sure I will look twice, in general, at a naked woman - dawg or hot cat!... imo, this post just backfired.... a POS post! I merely scanned by this one at best... only because I had to to get to the next post!

:popcorn2:

Is being friendly being professional?

I think being friendly was what got the lady into this mess with the ape man in the first place. I mean there she was being friendly and there was the ape man being friendly back and the next you know professionalism has gone out the window.

Backyard Lumberjack Unlikes this

Yeah, what you said about sloppy readers. :cheers:. The abundance of grammatical errors only adds to the confusion. I think I'll start a thread on correct usage of "your / you're", "there / their", "to / too". etc. Maybe it could be a sticky.

if you did, I would read it... :yes:

Oh no. Not again. Please say you're joking.
Generally speaking, yes, "It's all about good will and doing something else for somebody regardless of intentions with no strings attached."
But, NOT what's going on here.
I was seeking advice from a professional, not a favor from a friend, and what I got instead was insult, trespassing, and property damage.

TNT: best to let it slide, some here will merely post anti-proactive to agitate. they like to just sit around and drink coffee... :drinkingcoffee: down at the virtual café. throw darts! one merely has to pop up their profile and look at previous postings to realize... the BS is a preferred theme for them. the only one that does this and u can also believe him, of course is... USMC!

lol ;)

side tracked, hijacked... Jag-hacked... or off track. also a Forum Postulate: posters will inevitably change the subject of the thread's original theme or subject... and very quickly, too...
Sometimes that can be a good thing, like in this thread... good communication, for the most part, sharing thoughts and ideas, getting to know each other better... all good.
The difference between being at a party where no one wants to leave and one where you leave shortly after the first "Hello's."

Sometimes that can be a good thing, like in this thread... good communication, for the most part, sharing thoughts and ideas, getting to know each other better... all good. The difference between being at a party where no one wants to leave and one where you leave shortly after the first "Hello's."

yeah! know just what you mean there T... I always like to leave the potty... well, before I get so I can't! lol... :givebeer:

everyone loves a good potty! pun intended...

:laughing:

:drinkingcoffee:

Back