Unreal.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmm

Tree Sling'r said:
The last few posts sound typical of whats really wrong in this country...The biggest crime is hurting someones feelings. Boo freakin' hoo.
Everyone has or needs an excuse - I'm callin' BS on this - reality is what it is, deal with it or fail.
Can't do it yourself...well the government will help and the sensible likes of our future generation will lend a shoulder to cry on.
Makes me wanna puke.
If you have a problem and get laughed at, let em' know or beat some A$$. If you can't do, don't quit and wait for help - get off you butt and try till' its done. And if your fat its not a disease its plain and simply laziness.

And if your kid wants a PlayStation buy him or her a shovel - put their butt's to work. Let's get some work ethic back in this country.

I don't know what this has to do with anything - just felt like typing I guess.

Bottom line is: I hate weak - soft people who mark the system.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

While I agree with alot of that post you made, I will also tell you that you should probably talk with someone about your ill feelings of contempt towards someone you really don't know bud. I've got the number for a good shrink a couple people I know use that have anger management issues.... :ices_rofl:

spacemule said:
No, I can honestly say I don't hate anyone on this site. For one thing, you can't know someone well enough to legitimately hate them based on their posts here. That doesn't mean, however, that I agree with your post.

I was joking about the hate comment :D , but as far as not agreeing that is your right and a respected one - But, give me a chance man!...You may like me after all.

spacemule said:
I think you missed my point. Slinger was talking about the "soft" people who concern themselves with feelings. This isn't the Ebay guy, no?

Actually Spacemule - the soft I refering to has nothing to do with feelings. The soft I refering it all about people not being able to hack it, giving up, not tough enough to keep trying. That is my defintion of soft.

Nothing I wrote had anything to do with the "eBay guy" it was all to do with the excuses he was given by members and their posts regarding that maybe he has a problem. Maybe he did or maybe he did not.

My whole point, that is what our system does - it assumes - therefore making a softer society.

Has nothing to do with having feelings, we all have feelings. But it seems hurting someones "feelings" is the crime of century.

Politics

Tree Sling'r said:
Actually Spacemule - the soft I refering to has nothing to do with feelings. The soft I refering it all about people not being able to hack it, giving up, not tough enough to keep trying. That is my defintion of soft.

Nothing I wrote had anything to do with the "eBay guy" it was all to do with the excuses he was given by members and their posts regarding that maybe he has a problem. Maybe he did or maybe he did not.

My whole point, that is what our system does - it assumes - therefore making a softer society.

Has nothing to do with having feelings, we all have feelings. But it seems hurting someones "feelings" is the crime of century.

Liberal society. Need I say more...

ciscoguy01 said:
While I agree with alot of that post you made, I will also tell you that you should probably talk with someone about your ill feelings of contempt towards someone you really don't know bud. I've got the number for a good shrink a couple people I know use that have anger management issues.... :ices_rofl:

While you agree with a lot of the post I made, then are you going to go with me to talk to someone.

Check this out BUD... Re-read my post and tell me where "I'll feelings of contempt are shown towards someone I don't really know."
Were is one person singled out?

It is regarding "The System". "The Insane Political Correctness"

Talk about feelings of contempt towards someone you don't know... Judging me - anger management issues.

Wow...Whata hypercrite.

Anyway - this is stupid - I was harsh - but, not sorry.

Last edited:
Joking

Tree Sling'r said:
While you agree with a lot of the post I made, then are you going to go with me to talk to someone.

Check this out BUD... Re-read my post and tell me where "I'll feelings of contempt are shown towards someone I don't really know."
We is one person singled out?

It is regarding "The System".

Talk about feelings of contempt towards someone you don't know... Judging me - anger management issues.

Wow...Whata hypercrite.

Take it easy dude. It was an icebreaker on a topic that was becoming wayyyyyyy to tense. :cheers:

All right, enough psychology.

The thing I want to know is, in light of the fact that this guy might or might not have Dyslexia, Should the saw now be considered a 311 or a 113?

RaisedByWolves said:
All right, enough psychology.

The thing I want to know is, in light of the fact that this guy might or might not have Dyslexia, Should the saw now be considered a 311 or a 113?

Ro si ti a 131?

Wow. For what it is worth, I was making fun of the person and their post. I do that, if it turns out that there is a respectable reason for the incredibly poor use of the tool put before them than I will apologize for my interpretation of their situation. I work with all kinds of people with all kinds of problems but no sympathy for those that do not strive to overcome what is holding them back. People deserve better then un-deserved sympathy.

I might have to get one of those 08s, the 084s are usually to expensive.

iorffbnourouooqwerhooiwerfioirwifhjopwrefiopwrhefiohwopihwrefihifhw

Indiana John said:
I personally don't hate anyone for being lazy or stupid, but I sure don't believe I have to feel sorry for them!!
At the gas prices up here I don't hate them as long as they bring me the right change back...............:p
:popcorn: :popcorn:

"Actually Spacemule - the soft I refering to has nothing to do with feelings. The soft I refering it all about people not being able to hack it, giving up, not tough enough to keep trying. That is my defintion of soft."
And so what do you propose we do with all these 'soft' people? Put them in camps ta toughen them up? Starve 'em to death? Educate them? Or just warehouse 'em. Maybe we all should ignore them till they go away....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reality check here, some people just can't do it, and the ones who give up generally are dead, finally succeeding in something I guess. I try to help people all the time, most deserve it, some may not, it is not for me to judge their inner beings, and there is no criteria other than not being murdering-rapists-things. Some people find the world overwhelming and its nice for them to find someone to lean on sometimes, hey, if your shoulders aren't big enough for that, its ok too, no shame in not being 'enough'. My 0.02$ fer the morning, and just my opinion, no offence meant to anyone eh :)

spacemule said:
No, I can honestly say I don't hate anyone on this site. For one thing, you can't know someone well enough to legitimately hate them based on their posts here. That doesn't mean, however, that I agree with your post.

You are such a politician. When are you going to throw your hat in the ring?:D

Help once

Sprig said:
"
Reality check here, some people just can't do it, and the ones who give up generally are dead, finally succeeding in something I guess. I try to help people all the time, most deserve it, some may not, it is not for me to judge their inner beings, and there is no criteria other than not being murdering-rapists-things. Some people find the world overwhelming and its nice for them to find someone to lean on sometimes, hey, if your shoulders aren't big enough for that, its ok too, no shame in not being 'enough'. My 0.02$ fer the morning, and just my opinion, no offence meant to anyone eh :)
Sprig,
That pretty much sums up my policy. If offering a helping hand is being soft, why don't we tell anyone who posts a question on this site to go look it up in their Funk and Wagnalls? I'm grateful for help I've gotten over the years and I intend to pass that on whenever I can.

Sprig said:
"Actually Spacemule - the soft I refering to has nothing to do with feelings. The soft I refering it all about people not being able to hack it, giving up, not tough enough to keep trying. That is my defintion of soft."
And so what do you propose we do with all these 'soft' people? Put them in camps ta toughen them up? Starve 'em to death? Educate them? Or just warehouse 'em. Maybe we all should ignore them till they go away....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As strange as it may sound - I too help people all the time and have a very big heart - that is for those who need it, but not for those who abuse, the people who you give and inch and they take a mile.
I am grateful for every good thing that has been taught and every helping hand that has been lent - but, I worked for it and when I could not get it right I never gave up.
I am not bagging on people who are physically or mentally unable to produce or achieve and am bagging on the people who don't try too, because they know they will be taken care of when they give up - because they can. Our system has adapted to this mentality.

Anyway, I apologize to anyone I offended, I suppose my words did not sum up all I meant them to and I made myself sound much more drastic and hateful than I am.

Tree Sling'r said:
Anyway, I apologize to anyone I offended, I suppose my words did not sum up all I meant them to and I made myself sound much more drastic and hateful than I am.

I thought that is what the internet was made for.

To bring people of different backgrounds from all over the world together in one place so they can have huge misunderstandings.:clap:

lots of money

I hope the ebay guy sells it and gets a lot of money....Then he can buy one of them Funken Waggies you was taken about!

Sooo

To sum it all up. I got news for ya's. We are all fat and lazy compared to people 100yrs ago. When was the last time anyone in here loaded 4' by hand on to horses and trailers? Like I said. Times are a changin'. Technology enables people to accomplish more with less work. We are talking about chainsaws in here. Come on. If we weren't lazy we'd still be using 2 man buck saws. Just keep this in mind when judging lazy people... Judge not lest ye be judged... Now back on topic. Wut wuz that saaaaa wuz itt and 130orwut havwe cumupwith?:hmm3grin2orange:

RaisedByWolves said:

To bring people of different backgrounds from all over the world together in one place so they can have huge misunderstandings.:clap:

LMAO.......very well said! Too many people can't accept an opposing viewpoint without attacking it. I don't care what anybody else thinks or believes...its fine with me...just don't try to change me to your side unless I ask to go.

RaisedByWolves said:

GAH! Of course! Me never understood understand, :blob2: :sucks:
:help:

Back