Up Date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard wood

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
There are 92 carvers signed up as of today you can probaly find a collector or two there . I can't wait to get there and carve with all my brothers of the chainsaw. You Hot saw guy's probaly know were I'm coming from the chance to compete and meet all the other carvewrs at one place that will be great cold weather or not . Some one should call Rick or Liz Boni and ask them if you could hold a Hot saw demistration then next year make it a sactioned event there is going to be a lot of people in Ridgeway PA. www.carvingpost.com to find out more I've been sawing over time here I hired my brother in laws for the week to help out trying to catch up so I don't have to be wooried about staying up north for a couple weeks I have logs piled on three jobs I'm headed to Canada after the carvering show I can't wait to see how they do things up there :blob2:

Ridgeway

Originally posted by WOLF_RIVER_MIKE
Sounds interesting, HardWood. If ya'll are ever up around Memphis give me a shout, I would like to see that.
Rigdeway's not that far this will be an event to remmeber three days of carving and fun if we ever put a show on in tn i'll post it thanks Mark I'm traveling from Florida to Ridgeway thats a trip then to Canada

Sponsors

the wood will be purchased thru the city sponsors HGTV is supposed to do a show on this event and also local TV and maybe national coveridge their having a four wheeler poker run thru town . also ice carving and a totem pole carving all this and the open carving event plus vendors and sponsors party at night for four days and night Ridgeway will be the place to be I'm going to show them what a walker saw will do power tuned with a carving bar on it . I would thing they will have to have about 3 or 4 semi loads of white pine some one would have to ask Rick or Liz Boni about that www.carvingpost.com

Latest posts

Back