• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Used 20 inch bar 3/8 72 Drive Links

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mount type (what it fits) and chain gauge are also necessary data for someone looking for a bar. A pic is pretty necessary as well. Does it have a nose sprocket or is it a hard nose bar?

Could easily be 0.058 as well.

OP, I'm interested if it's a small mount .058 gauge.
Slim chance Marshy, I give it about 20%.
Most the husky stuff up here is .050, if your into large mount then it goes to .058 sometimes.
I do love that style tip, had one on my 359 that I sold:(. I have 4-25's I have saved for my stihl 70cc saws. They are great for doing plunge cuts which I do all the time to keep from pulling dirt though the cut.

It's a Large Mount, and based off of what I can tell from the poor quality picture of the numbers, it appears to be .050

It's a Large Mount, and based off of what I can tell from the poor quality picture of the numbers, it appears to be .050
The master has spoken.
You will do well to listen to him LOL.
Hi Jonathan :hi:.
That's what I was thinking too.
Mike should be letting us know if we win a prize soon:numberone:.
So how did we do Mike.

Ok, the bar markings that I found are RSN B 20/50 058/1.5 3/8 72 DL 92760 HV. I noticed when copying this info that the nose of the bar seemed a little loose, not the sprocket the actual nose of the bar. I don't know if that's common or it's a repair issue.

Attachments

• 20160609_133136.jpg
    20160609_133136.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20160609_133156.jpg
    20160609_133156.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 14
Will that thing fit a Stihl 391? I got a good deal on a brand new used one on Craigs List a couple weeks ago, but the darn thing is so powerful, it wore out the bar already.

Will that thing fit a Stihl 391? I got a good deal on a brand new used one on Craigs List a couple weeks ago, but the darn thing is so powerful, it wore out the bar already.
No. You need a 3003(Stihl) D025(Oregon).

I have a used one I got from S. Texas for $550 off of CL.

Latest posts

Back