• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Used Chainsaw Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBoy1986

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I run a small engine repair shop and from time to time we accumulate lots of failed units that customers do not pickup. I do not have any specific details at the moment on what our inventory looks like for the used items - but nonetheless just wanted to make a thread and say if you have a moment and are looking for something - shoot me a private message (as it will alert me) and I will see if I can help you at all. Thanks for reading.

Replied to everyone so far (i do beleive). Thanks for interest, i didnt expect this much response :) hopefully as more items come in and the bone yard grows - i can help more of you

I run a small engine repair shop and from time to time we accumulate lots of failed units that customers do not pickup. I do not have any specific details at the moment on what our inventory looks like for the used items - but nonetheless just wanted to make a thread and say if you have a moment and are looking for something - shoot me a private message (as it will alert me) and I will see if I can help you at all. Thanks for reading.
Looking for 3 air filter covers for old home lite xl chain saws part # hm-02481 or 02481a my email [email protected] Phone 414 5882491 Joe

Back