Vermeer 630B value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twstm

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
One of my co-workers has a Vermeer 630B for sale, it has around 400 hrs on it, has a pro series wheel? and it has been kept inside a barn since it was new. I'm not in the tree business , just looking to make some extra money during the warm weather months.

He is asking $3,800 but asked me to make him an offer. Any idea what it's worth?

If those are actual hours it's sounds pretty good. On my 630B, vibration was hard on hour meters, So hours may not be right. Pro Teeth are ok, tough to change in the field which makes the next series, Yellowjackets much better. Had my 630 for almost 20 years, (yikes) it was a bit slow, could not get to a lot of stumps, but super easy to fix and very reliable

If those are actual hours it's sounds pretty good. On my 630B, vibration was hard on hour meters, So hours may not be right. Pro Teeth are ok, tough to change in the field which makes the next series, Yellowjackets much better. Had my 630 for almost 20 years, (yikes) it was a bit slow, could not get to a lot of stumps, but super easy to fix and very reliable

Thanks. I know he wants to buy a new truck so he is willing to deal. I'll offer him $3200 and see what happens.

Back